HalloweenCostumes.com is looking for an individual to oversee the warehouse and warehouse employees as a Warehouse Manager.
- Staff according to current and projected needs and follow up with the schedule to meet these needs and meet labor goals.
- Follow up on warehouse activities and employee performance.
- Set productivity and accuracy goals and track progress.
- Develop and motivate warehouse employees and work with Human Resources on concerns and performance issues.
- Train Warehouse Specialists and Team Leads, both seasonal and year-round on procedures, the warehouse process and how to utilize warehouse equipment.
- Enforce rules to help with loss prevention and monitor employee behaviors.
- Perform employee reviews and then train accordingly.
- Develop new processes for the warehouse and implement them.
- Work with the programming department to enhance warehouse systems.
- Analyze and create reports for any areas of improvement.
- Oversee cycle counts each year.
- Anticipate warehouse space needs, evaluate overstock needs and assist in the planning of additional bins, as needed.
- Review pulls sheets for boxes unable to be located.
- Assist with large inventory adjustments.
- Oversee any building maintenance.
- Determine new equipment purchases and offer proposals to CEO for approval.
- Design layout of equipment and procedures, as needed.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization in the warehouse.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Performance Expectations
- Train and Assist the Assistant Warehouse Manager with the following:
- Using the training plan.
- Training and evaluating staff in the following areas:
- Procedures and policies.
- Any questions they may have.
- Ensuring they have the proper tools to complete their job tasks.
- Leading by example.
- Improving the warehouse.
- Running daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Verifying inventory based on reports.
- Making inventory adjustments based on issues with product.
- Overseeing the confirmation of maximum bins.
- Reviewing the ‘Not In Bins” and making inventory corrections.
- Transfer inventory from OS queue into overstock.
- Setting up new warehouse locations, as needed.
- Assist the Warehouse Specialists, as needed with:
- Pulling overstock from warehouse locations.
- Putting overstock into bins.
- Putting excess inventory into overstock by preparing lists, placing the inventory into overstock and uploading the information into the system.
- Unloading containers and trucks, as needed.
- Resolving “Not In Bins.”
- Maintaining a clean and organized warehouse by:
- Fixing bins or labels, if damaged.
- Removing cardboard and garbage from warehouse.
- Sweeping the area for cleanliness.
- Fixing overstock boxes, if damaged.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent with preferred 4 year degree in related field.
- 2+ years of shipping experience or related field with management experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Positive, outgoing leader who is innovative and has a desire to win.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to: hr@HalloweenCostumes.com.