Storybook & Fairytale CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Raggedy Ann Costumes
Tween Gothic Rag Doll Costume
You've gotten older, but your dolls all stayed the same. Well, mostly. Your little rag doll seems to be changing too. She's left her cutesy, patched, gingham dress behind. Her style seems to have a little more edge than it used to. Your little rag doll is growing up and she's got attitude. Makes you wonder, what's really going on in that old dusty toy box?
With your ragdoll's new persona, maybe you guys can be friends again. You can trade both playlists and secrets during late night sleepovers. Gone are the days of tea parties in the sandbox, but that doesn't mean that you guys can't have fun together. Your ragdoll might even be able to give you some advice, after all, she's known you since you were a toddler. Her style is as moody as her attitude. The bodice of her dress has a skull pattern screen printed on a satiny fabric. Her cute lacey apron has been replaced with one much more her style, the simple front is offset with two oversized black buttons. The hems of the sleeves, skirt, and bloomers are edged with cool, vintage looking lace. Add on some striped tights to look just like your gloomy pal.
Just because you're older and wiser now, doesn't mean you need to leave all your dolls behind. There's still one that can stay with you and even empathize with how you feel. This Halloween, give a shout out to your gothic rag doll friend. She's sure grateful you took her back out of that toy box, those bubbly teddy bears were driving her crazy.
- 100% polyester
- Velcros in back for closure
- Black dress features white collar w/ lace trim around sleeves & skirt
- Neckline & sleeves are lined w/ elastic
- White skulls w/ heart eyes are screenprinted on top portion
- Wite apron w/ 2 large black buttons ties around waist
- Black bloomers feature elastic & are trimmed in white lace
- Black wig w/ synthetic fiber hair is braided in 2 pigtails tied off w/ skull charms