Tween Broken Doll Costume
- 100% polyester interlock knit & knit mesh
- Pullover dress styled as pinafore over puffed sleeve blouse on a cracked china doll
- Elastic-waist leggings & fitted lower dress sleeves are ivory w/ printed cracks
- Bodice is purple w/ plaid print inset edged w/ polka-dot knit mesh
- Puffed upper sleeves are black knit mesh w/ elastic cuffs of polka-dot mesh
- Plaid skirt has hemline ruffles of purple interlock & polka-dot knit mesh
- Large purple fabric bow fastens to back of dress w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Choker is satin ribbon w/ polka-dot mesh ruffle & ribbon bow anchored w/ button; fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Foam mini top hat slides over plastic headband w/ elastic loops
- Mask covers right half of face, secured w/ elastic bands
- Also available in girls, teen & adult sizes
And there’s a creepy doll that always follows you…
Our world has a lot of terrifying subject matter. We’ve got ghosts. We’ve got monsters. We’ve got freakish and near-immortal masked strongmen that wander throughout lakeside woods intent on finding and slicing every teenager from there until the state line with a blood-soaked machete. We’ve got clowns. (According to our list, that’s pretty much in order of terror, too.) So, when it comes to trying to think up ways to freak out the next generation of masses, culture has given us a lot to go on. (We’re still working on refining the giant alien space bugs. Mucus is hard to craft.)
However, it is undeniable that one of the most terrifying aspects of horror is when something that should be innocent is made… not. Such is the case of … *shudder* … the dolls. They started off sweet. Smiling faces and wide eyes. Kind little things that clearly just wanted to brighten up your day. Then… a few of them changed. The eyes were just a little wrong. The stitched smiles got creepy. We moved them into the back room and that’s when the accident happened. A crate of them got knocked over and several of their perfect porcelain faces shattered. A few broken arms and twisted legs. “Well, we can’t do anything with broken dolls,” we thought, so we tried to get rid of them. But… we can’t. They keep coming back. So, we tried to lock them up in the really back room. They keep getting out.
So, we’re … happy(?) to let you know that we have a surplus of these… sweet Tween Broken Dolls that you can have in your own home. They’ll be great. Maybe take two! The look begins with a pullover dress styled with a puffed sleeve blouse and elastic waist leggings to match the ivory sleeves. The purple plaid bodice is designed with cute and convincingly friendly polka-dots and a cartoonish large purple fabric bow and matching satin choker. All would be well if not for the daunting asymmetrical foam mini top hat and half-face mask that transforms you from a darling doll into malicious marionette! Also available in girls, teen, and adult sizes, so feel free to fill your home with as many as you’d like!Please!?
|Large (10-12)||Chest||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|Large (10-12)||Dress Length||29"||74cm|
|Large (10-12)||Waist||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
|Large (10-12)||Leggings Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|X-Large (12-14)||Chest||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|X-Large (12-14)||Dress Length||30"||76cm|
|X-Large (12-14)||Waist||25" - 30"||64cm - 76cm|
|X-Large (12-14)||Leggings Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- awesome costumes and serviceBy Heather | October 15, 2013I was very satisfied with the costume material! It is not a cheaply made costume! The size chart was very helpful and accurate! ! Service was very quick and friendly service was displayed in the phone as well!! Will recommend this site to others! Very inexpensive price! Was very pleased! Have ordered through this company for three years!! Nice job!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Pretty dollBy Current Customer | November 19, 2017Super cute. Costume fit well. The hat was super tiny, but..my daughter had a different hat she wanted to wear anyway.Was this review helpful to you?