Toddler Sunflower Maiden
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
The sunflower was considered the most intelligent member of the plant kingdom back in medieval times. Why is this? Well, the sunflower gets its name because it follows the sun, turning its head from east to west throughout the day. This does seem rather clever as far as plants go!
Of course, other plants give the sunflower a run for its money in terms of intelligent behavior. The Venus fly trap is smart enough to eat flies. If it could hop around too it might be on equal footing with the frog. Seaweed is very shrewd as well, seeing as how it figured out a way to never run out of water. And don’t get started on the rubber tree plant, which is known for its ability to bounce back from anything. None of these are as pretty as the sunflower, though, nor do they give us inspiration for a cute costume like this one.
Our toddler sunflower maiden costume is a cheerful Native American inspired outfit that’s sure to delight your little flower. Its sunny frills and bead patterns will light up your life, and the perky red feathered headband will warm your heart. People will turn their heads too when they see your girl in this delightful ensemble!
- 100% polyester faux suede
- Tan dress edged with brown fringe along the sleeves, chest, & hem
- Chest has decorative red & white geometric brocade ribbon and fringe
- Brocade ribbon headband has elastic band and attached felt "feather"
- Also available in child size
- Headband with Feather