Toddler Ryder Raccoon Costume
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
We seldom have to do this when we describe Halloween costumes, but we’re admitting defeat right now. There is literally nothing we could write that would be more interesting or adorable than the accompanying photo above. Look at that little guy, all dressed up like a raccoon. Those chubby little legs. That perfect, confused expression. It’s ridiculous. Having to compete against that makes us feel like a runway model in a fistfight against Muhammad Ali in his prime. We simply don’t stand a chance at getting even a fraction of your attention away from that picture. But we suppose we still have to try.
The raccoon is a cute but meddlesome little creature. It’s always getting into places it doesn’t belong, partly because it’s looking for treats and partly because deep down inside it loves being a bother. If you have a toddler, this should sound very familiar. But racoons are different from toddlers in a few key aspects as well. Raccoons wash their hands instinctively and never have to be reminded to clean up. They are agile and never fall down. Furthermore, they aren’t picky eaters and are known to consume healthy fruits and vegetables as part of their regular diet. In these aspects, raccoons are actually better than toddlers. Oh well -- it’s a little late for you to switch teams now!
Our Ryder Raccoon costume is an easy to put on romper with attached big fluffy tail. The charming expression on the hood will be almost be too much when combined with your own tot’s beaming face! If your little one has a similarly sized sibling or friend, consider teaming them up with our skunk costume. Together they’ll be the scourge of the suburbs!
- 100% polyester terry cloth & faux shearling
- Gray shearling sleeveless romper has elastic at leg openings, off-center front Velcro closure
- Long tail sewn to back of romper
- Soft-sculpted raccoon face on top of hood
- Hooded Romper
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!