Storybook & Fairytale CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Raggedy Ann Costumes
Toddler Rag Dolly Costume
Is your little one obsessed with dressing up their dolls?
Cause we totally were. Dress on, dress off. Now with hat, now new shoes. Add and remove bag. Different dress. New coat. Pants, coat, and dress. The combinations of clothing and accessories were endless. We're not exactly sure why we loved it so much, but our working theory is that it has something to do with the fact that everything is miniature and it was just so much fun to put tiny little clothes on tiny little dolls.
So we totally understand why your kid has so much fun with their dolls. Actually, it might also explain why it's so much fun to dress your kids up. You get to pick the outfits, adorable in there miniature-ness, and dress your kid up!
As a matter of fact, if your toddler is that into dolls, why not dress them up as one? Our Toddler Rag Dolly Costume is like putting your kid in their own little doll outfit with polka dot dress, puffy sleeves, striped leggings, and attached pink pinafore. The white hat even has attached black and white yarn pigtails! Your child will be like a walking talking doll, which may in fact be the cutest thing we've ever seen. Just remember they aren't a doll though. So don't leave them on the living room floor. They have a tendency to wander off.
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Black & white polka dot dress has attached pink pinafore w/ printed hearts
- Elastic back waistband, center-back Velcro tab fastener
- White eyelet edging at collar, sleeve puffs & hemline
- Polka dotted bloomers have eyelet edging above striped leggings, pink bow at knee
- White cap has attached black & white yarn pigtails w/ pink bows
- Also available in infant size
- Bloomers w/ attached leggings
- Cap w/ attached yarn wig