Toddler Pink Punk Pirate Costume
- Waist sash
- Toddler Pink Punk Pirate Costume
- 100% polyester
- Black velvet dress fastens w/ hook & loop at back of neck
- Skirt has built-in petticoat w/ lace ruffle at hem
- Waist sash of tattered pink jersey
- Black velvet tri-corn hat
Is your little cutie ready for an adventure across the seven seas? We think she’s got what it takes to be a Pirate Queen but she just needs to make a quick wardrobe change. Grab her this Pink Punk Pirate Costume for toddlers and she’ll be ready for anything this Halloween!
Your girl can be the cutest pirate to ever sail the ocean blue with this adorable costume. However, she won’t be some sort of pushover that those scurvy seadogs will sail right over. She’s got enough spunk to hold her own against an entire armada. You should know that more than anyone. She may be a little firecracker at home but when she takes control of her own pirate ship in this Pirate Costume, she’ll have the fury of a storm at sea. No one will dare oppose her! She’ll surely be the most fortunate scallywag atop the seven seas. This costume will be the perfect reflection of your spunky little missy. The darling pink and black dress has cute puffy sleeves as well as a satin ribbon bodice lacing. Along with the dress a tattered pink waist sash is included (Nothing says sass like a sash at your waist!) and a lovely black velvet tricorn hat that has a pink ribbon bow.
If you want to grab you cutie any more accessories we would suggest that you take a look at our collection of pirate swords and maybe even grab her an eye patch to add to her ensemble. We sure hope the sea is ready for your spunky pirate in pink!
|Small (24 Months - 2T)||Chest||22" - 24"||56cm - 61cm|
|Small (24 Months - 2T)||Waist||22"||56cm|
|Small (24 Months - 2T)||Length||20"||51cm|
|Large (3T - 4T)||Chest||26" - 28"||66cm - 71cm|
|Large (3T - 4T)||Waist||27"||69cm|
|Large (3T - 4T)||Length||22"||56cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- So cute!!By Wendi | November 1, 2013I wanted to find something different for my daughter and this costume was perfect!! She loved it so much I had a hard time getting her out of it. We got so many complements and she won 1st prize for costume in her age group. The picture is of my daughter and my husband.Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice but doesn't hold upBy Zena | October 26, 2019I loved the costume design, however the first time my child wore it the top two ribbons came off. All we did was walk a trunk or treat today. I thought I could sew them back when I got home, but the ribbons had frayed so much to the point I couldn't fix them. I hate it because she was so upset it "broke". I have not had this problem before and I have bought off this site multiple times. This was really disappointing.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | February 19, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | January 23, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- awesomeBy Current Customer | March 20, 2017awesomeWas this review helpful to you?