Tots Oompa Loompa Costume
- Pants w/ Attached Suspenders
- Pair of Boot Covers
- 100% polyester interlock knit
- Shirt has striped cuffs & mock-turtle collar w/ hook & loop closure at back
- Knee pants have suspenders sewn to back waistband, attach to front waistband w/ hook & loop fastener behind decorative buttons
- Boot covers have striped cuff, pom pom, and secure w/ elastic band at bottom
- Neon green wig is synthetic hair on elastic-edged mesh cap
- Pants have foam inserts for shape, and elastic at knee
If we had to guess, we'd say just about every single kiddo in the world would love working in a chocolate factory. With our exclusive Toddler Oompa Loompa Costume, your little one will be ready for their first day at their dream job!
As amazing as making all of those scrumptious candy and chocolate treats would be, they've got to remember that it's still a workplace. The local chocolate factory owner doesn't mind it when the employees play around and randomly break into song (in fact, he enjoys the show!) but he might get a bit grouchy if it starts getting in the way of candy making. Luckily though, these very talented employees are known for their multitasking skills, and singing a quirky song while operating complicated looking equipment is as easy as pie to them. Or, even as easy as a piece of pie-flavored chewing gum!
Your little one couldn't look more adorable in this costume, which we've designed to look just like the helpers from the classic movie and children's book! The turtleneck-style shirt and overall-style pants have elastic around the waste and cuffs, for comfort, and the striped shoe covers match the cuffs and collar. It also comes with a wavy green wig, so all you need to do is put some orange makeup on them to transform them into the cutest helper in the whole chocolate factory! Just make sure they don't go swimming in the chocolate river, and they'll have a blast!
|12 Months||Sleeve Length||11"||28cm|
|12 Months||Shirt Length||12 1/2"||32cm|
|12 Months||Waist||18" - 22 1/2"||46cm - 57cm|
|12 Months||Pant Length||16 1/2"||42cm|
|18 Months||Sleeve Length||11 1/2"||29cm|
|18 Months||Shirt Length||13 1/2"||34cm|
|18 Months||Waist||20" - 24"||51cm - 61cm|
|18 Months||Pant Length||17 1/2"||44cm|
|2T||Sleeve Length||12 1/2"||32cm|
|2T||Shirt Length||14 1/2"||37cm|
|2T||Waist||21 1/2" - 26 1/2"||55cm - 67cm|
|2T||Pant Length||18 1/2"||47cm|
|4T||Sleeve Length||14 1/2"||37cm|
|4T||Shirt Length||14 1/2"||37cm|
|4T||Waist||21 1/2" - 28"||55cm - 71cm|
|4T||Pant Length||18 1/2"||47cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Got so many compliments!By Anonymous | November 8, 2013Bought the 4t size for 2 year old. We had people stop handing out candy so they could take her photo about 12 times! Not to mention all the comments! The costume does run a little small.Was this review helpful to you?
- Adorable!By Anonymous | November 7, 2017Snug fitting. The balls fell off the shoe covers but I was able to pin them back on. Very cute though. My son got lots of complements and looked adorable! He wouldn't wear the wig but we wear able to give him green hair anyway.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | October 1, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- UmmmmBy Current Customer | November 10, 2018The sleeves were really small, wig was blah.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good costume - but overpricedBy Current Customer | November 8, 2018Got this costume for our 2 year-old - I knew there was no way he'd agree to wearing a wig so I did spray temporary green hair dye in his hair instead. With that said, it pained me to spend $50 on a polyester turtleneck, a pair of trousers and socks with pom poms attached to them, and a wig that would go unworn. HOWEVER, the costume earned him lots of compliments and the overall look was perfect. The pom poms fell off the first night, so I had to hot glue them back on for another party we were attending. Like others said, the foot covers are really large so we used clear packing tape to affix the foot covers to his shoes. I will say, this costume is more original than any mainstream character costume so it's sure to attract attention and many people saying, "Awww! Oh my gosh, that is the cutest costume I've ever seen!"Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hello! Thank you for your input on the Tots Chocolate Factory Worker Costume. We do appreciate the feedback. That is a darling costume, and was quite popular this year. That said, I am sorry the pom poms fell off, and the foot covers seemed big. I will reach out to you privately to discuss this further.
- This is the cutest costume.By Anonymous | October 3, 2018I painted his face orange, with white eyebrows, and instead of using the wig, I used neon green spray for hair. It was absolutely adorable. Not many costumes compared to the cuteness of this one.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute But Could Be BetterBy Anonymous | October 30, 2016I received this in the mail today and I am very impressed that it got here BEFORE the original shipping date I was given which was October 12, 2017. Today is October 6th, and I was so surprised to have seen it at my door step so GREAT job Halloween Costumes because I was so anxious to make sure it got here before Halloween.
I opened the package and was really impressed by the packaging, and loved how neatly it was put away inside. I immediately tried on the costume on my 2 1/2 year old son and the outfit fit perfectly. My son is a 3T currently and he is rather VERY tall for his age and also skinny so I was overwhelmed that it was a perfect fit (a little baggy but not too noticeable). Someone had said that this size does run rather smaller than usual, and I have to disagree with that because my son fits a 4T comfortably 98% of the time and this was a little big but not TOO big. But this is the pro and cons of this costume, so you choose.
-Great Customer Service
-Outstanding toddler costumes and selections!
-Costume was VERY identical to the original Oompa Loompa Costume
-The wig was VERY small! My son couldn't even fit this on his head
-The wig was very cheaply made for it's price
-The boot covers; specifically around the foot is WAY bigger than it needs to be, and I will be needing to alter these somehow which is going to cost more money.
I think the costume could be better, but it's not horrible. I love the costume, it's cute. I cannot wait to put it on my son on Halloween and get compliments on it.
Would I buy this again? Yes.Was this review helpful to you?
- For the price, I was expecting perfectBy Donna Wamhoff | October 2, 2016The shirt is small. My baby is skinny and getting the arms in the sleeves were really tight. Barely can get his twig arms in. The shoe covers are huge ...(too long) they would fit for a 3 year olds feet .. The costume is very cute .. But made so weird (size wise) for an 18month.. I might have to exchange to the 2 year size.. But then the shoe/feet covers will even be way bigger.. Idk what to do.. Expensive costume that's for sure.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hi Donna! I'm sorry to hear that this wasn't what you were looking for, if you contact Customer Service Department they can help you with a very simple exchange process that doesn't cost anything more than paying shipping for a new order. I look forward to hearing from you soon!