Toddler Li'l Native American Princess Costume
- Boot tops
- 100% polyester faux suede and interlock knit fabric
- Dark brown sleeveless dress has elastic back waist & Hook and Loop fastener fastener
- Hemline and triangular front yoke are edged w/ tan faux suede fringe and geometric brocade ribbon
- Yoke has printed-on cord lacing
- Skirt comes to point at center front & back
- Headband is geometric brocade ribbon w/ Hook and Loop fastener tab fastener
- Boot tops are golden brown long-pile faux fur
This Native American-inspired costume is made of 100% polyester faux suede dress trimmed with plenty of fringe and geometric brocade ribbon. This costume even comes with a beautiful brocade headband and fur lined boot tops. As a sleeveless dress it fits with elastic in the back waist and also a Hook and Loop fastener fastener tab in the back. An elegant dark brown color, it features style details in that the hemline and triangular front yoke are edged with tan faux suede fringe and lovely geometric brocade ribbon. The headband continues the theme with geometric brocade ribbon that secures with a Hook and Loop fastener tab. Furry, golden faux fur boot tops fit over her own shoes to complete the theme.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Indian princessBy Janie | January 2, 2016I bought this for my granddaughter and she looked adorable in this costume. She got so many compliments. It was a little big because it was a size 3T/4T and she's a 3T. The headband was too small so I had to add extra material to fit her head. Yes I would recommend this. Btw her name is Tigerlily like the Indian Princess in Peter Pan.Was this review helpful to you?