Toddler Ladybug Costume
- Tunic w/ Attached Wings
- 100% polyester fabric & fiberfill
- Faux fur tunic has took & loop fastener at center back
- Tunic is fully lined and has elastic in the hemline
- Fiberfill padding between shell & lining gives plump appearance
- Wings are sewn to back of tunic
- Hood has hook & loop fastener under chin
- Plastic eyes & soft-sculpted antennae on top of hood
It's a ladybug thing
Ladybugging about? Not a problem with us. In fact, we have to say that we highly encourage it. In a big-time, ladybug way!
That's right, there's plenty of ways to get little boys and girls involved as the coolest and most appealing insect of them all. The famed ladybug. You could have a ladybug tea party, or even get some of the coolest ladybug toys. But our favorite way? (Hint, hint. You are talking to costume people here, after all.) Naturally, we're going to recommend to you this fantastic ladybug costume for toddlers!
She might not be ready to crawl around the garden or do other ladybug stuff, but when it comes to Halloween fun or the big dress up day at preschool, she's going to be super sweet, and phenomenally awesome with ladybug spots on. So. There's only one thing to do. Get her this costume and let's have some fun!
Design and details
This fun ladybug costume comes styled as a furry tunic. The body is red with back spots, and the hood features ladybug details like eyes and antennae. Soft polyester faux fur gives it a comfy feel and fun appearance, which makes it the perfect selection for any costume situation. In sizes for 18/24 months, toddler, and size 4/6, we have sizes to fit most young children!
There's lots of fun and magic to be had when it comes to our infants and toddlers, but we think there's not much that's more fun than putting some spots and light faux fur on to let them have a little buggy fun. Suit your little one up with this costume, and you'll have one insect to really be proud of!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Very cuteBy roxyrocks | September 7, 2019Bought this for my daughter when she was 2 years old. She is on the short side but was wearing 2T. The 2T/4T fit her perfect. Very cute costume and good quality.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?