Toddler Fisherman Costume
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
Once upon a time there was a young lad. He loved fishing. He always told his parents that someday he would be a fisherman. He was far too young to do what he did next.
He ran away to Alaska to fish with the big boys. No one believed he was old enough, so he strapped on a beard and went to work. He was not strong enough yet to reel in the big fish, and his crew mates started to suspect something when his beard flew off once. Well, he came clean to the captain who was stunned the little lad was a wee-three-years-old. He after all was one strong three-year-old. The little fisherman was sent back to his happy family. But, the little lad did keep his fishing gear, beard included for the next big adventure.
Now your little one can be just like that lad in the Toddler Fisherman Costume. The 100 percent polyester windbreaker fabric is bright and yellow. The yellow pants have an elastic waste band for comfort. This costume includes the traditional "sou'wester" hat, in addition to the synthetic gray beard. Get ready for fishing adventures, stay dry reeling in those fishes! Costume not designed for real fishing, but sure is cute for those pretend fishing trips. Just add a fake fish and the costume is ready for action.
- 100% polyester windbreaker fabric
- Bright yellow long-sleeved jacket has functional front buttons & 2 false pocket flaps
- Pants have elastic waist
- Traditional "sou'wester" hat
- Beard is synthetic gray hair on webbing back w/ cord ear loops
- Also available in child & adult sizes
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!