Toddler Elf Warrior Costume
Hey! Look! Listen!
It can be dangerous to go alone—and by that we mean without the proper preparations. You know what your little dude is in for, right? Donning the legendary green tunic usually means fumbling through maze after maze in skeleton-riddled temples, traversing fiery volcanos, and jumping from treetop to treetop in the thickest of forests. Sometimes even the ocean gets involved.
And what might he do on this eventual (inevitable?) journey, you ask? There are occupations to be had for citizens of enchanted elf kingdoms. Best yet, there seem to be no bounds to the successes of everyday townsfolk, with dairy farmers and potters seeing no shortage of work these days. Venturing out into the open for a good old fashioned quest must be the most time-honored way for elves to spend their days, though. Seeking out a magical sword, finding jars to store fairies, banishing an ancient evil trying to conquer the kingdom. You know, the usual quests.
Don't get us wrong, we have all the confidence in the world in him. He's small, but he's smart, courageous, and has good instincts. Luckily for all involved, our Toddler Elf Warrior Costume will ensure he's ready for any and all ancient evils, goopy monsters, and epic landscapes. It's a comfy 100% polyester brown-and-green tunic with room for all the necessary accessories: the grappling hook, the bombs, the sword. With all that, you better give your little guy a big squeeze, because this could make for a long time away from home.
- 100% polyester brown faux suede and green woven poplin fabrics
- Strip of brown at end of elbow length green tunic sleeves
- Brown faux suede decorative cross-stitching on each sleeve
- Slit front placket has brown inset
- Brown faux suede decorative cross-stitching on hat
- Cuffed faux suede boot covers have elastic band under shoe
- Antique-brass-tone metal buckle and Velcro tab on faux suede belt
- Also available in child, teen and adult sizes
- Boot covers
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!