Wonderful Wizard of Oz CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Officially Licensed Wizard of Oz CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
The Wizard of Oz Glinda Pocket Princess Costume
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
There are good witches and there are bad witches out in the world. For whatever reason, there's no such thing as an in between, but we don't really make the rules. We have found that there are a few differences between the two that are pretty easy to spot.
Does your child like to fly around cackling with a large, evil smile, or does she prefer to float from place to place in a glittering, pink bubble? We've found this is really the big indicator for whether or not you're a good witch or a bad witch. That and, as Dorothy puts it, the bad witches are old and ugly too. We're pretty sure that doesn't quite match your daughter either, and we hear bubbles are much more comfortable to ride around in than broomsticks. She'll probably much rather take care of all the munchkins instead of all those flying monkeys. We once babysat a few of the younger ones for a wicked witch, and , let us tell you, they are so loud and messy! We had to send all our scarecrow workers home, because they kept pulling out all of their straw! Munchkins practically take care of themselves! And that lollipop guild is fantastic to have around for something sweet every once in a while.
In order to play the part of the greatest good witch of all time though, you'll have to look the part too! This Child Glinda costume is perfect for your little munchkin who dreams of becoming something bigger! I comes with everything you see here, so all you'll need to pick up is a nice wand!
- 100% polyester satin, velour, knit mesh & jersey knit fabrics
- Pullover dress has velour bodice w/ short puffy sleeves of glitter-sprinkled knit mesh
- Satin skirt has glittery knit mesh overlay, velour pocket panniers
- Stiffened knit mesh crown is sewn to fabric-covered plastic headband
- Satin choker fastens w/ Velcro at back
- Officially licensed
- Headband w/ Crown
|Small (5-6)||Chest||26" - 28"||66cm - 71cm|
|Small (5-6)||Waist||24" - 26"||61cm - 66cm|
|Small (5-6)||Length||37 1/2"||95cm|
|Medium (7-8)||Chest||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Medium (7-8)||Waist||26" - 28"||66cm - 71cm|
|Medium (7-8)||Length||40 1/2"||103cm|
|Large (9-10)||Chest||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|Large (9-10)||Waist||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Large (9-10)||Length||43 1/2"||110cm|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!