The Creature from the Black Lagoon Groundbreaker
- 2 Arms
- 32" long, 26" wide, 11" high
- Insert arms into shoulder sockets for easy assembly
- He'd love a nice, muddy puddle in your yard!
Most of your classic movie monsters are really closer to tragic heroes when you look at their backstories, and the Creature from the Back Lagoon (or Gill Man, as he’s more informally known) has had a tougher run than most. He’s just your average everyday evolutionary marvel, chilling in his comfy little pocket of the Amazon when a bunch of nosy adventurers stumble in and start complicating his life and making him out to be some kind of horrifying threat. Come on, folks, you can’t bring your baggage into Gill Man’s house and then get all offended when he tells you to take a hike! And let’s not even get into the sequel, where Gill Man gets kidnapped to a Florida aquarium and - surprise, surprise - gets treated like public enemy number one when he has the gall to make an escape.
All the Gill Man ever wanted was a quiet place to call home, and now you can give him one. Just set this lifelike groundbreaker decoration in your yard (he’d appreciate being near a water feature, but that’s not a requirement) and let him live in harmony with nature for once. Measuring 32" long, 26" wide and 11" high and easy to assemble, he’s one invasive species you can welcome into your home. He may look scary, but he’s a gentle creature at heart. Treat him nicely enough and he might just forget all about the Black Lagoon.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Super CoolBy Paul | November 12, 2018this item is large and well painted, I love it! I wish it was waterproof but hey it is still awesome. It is one of the few groundbreakers that actually makes sense.Was this review helpful to you?
- The CreatureBy Current Customer | August 8, 2016This prop has awesome detail and very durable, should be a great addition to my swamp sceneWas this review helpful to you?