Teen Red Riding Hood Costume
- Checkered Apron Dress
- Hooded Cape
- 100% polyester
- Elastic at cuff sleeves & inset at bust
- Bodice is red w/ criss-cross ribbon in center
- Apron ties in back at waist
- Red & white gingham skirt features ruffle hem
- Red cape w/ hood ties under neck - cape length may vary
When Little Red Riding Hood was just starting out on her walks to Grandma’s house, she faced a lot of danger that she was simply entirely unprepared for. If not for the Woodsman’s aid and a bit of precocious curiosity and questioning, Little Red would have been a lotta dead. Fortunately, she made it through those younger days and has grown up to learn a few things.
We all know the tale of Little Red Riding Hood, these days, so the deceptive and deceitful wily ways of the Big Bad Wolf are concerns of the past. All that is left for the story is to admire her precociousness and on-target fashion sense. And with that, our adorable red-caped girl has grown up into a young woman and will easily make her way to Grandma’s house and back to tell a much happier story.
Make the new tale your own by stepping into this Teen Red Riding Hood costume. This red bodice with crossing center ribbon designs features a red and white gingham skirt with a ruffled hem that shows a bit of new style and versatility in our slightly wiser Teen Red. The iconic red cape is a permanent feature, of course, tying under the neck and contrasting well with the white back tied apron. Include some accessories like a wicker basket, some snacks, and an axe of your own… just in case there are yet some wolves in the forest, and you’re on your way to the best ending yet!
|Small/Medium (0-5)||Tween Size||0-5||0-5|
|Small/Medium (0-5)||Chest||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Small/Medium (0-5)||Waist||26" - 28"||66cm - 71cm|
|Medium/Large (5-7)||Tween Size||5-7||5-7|
|Medium/Large (5-7)||Chest||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Medium/Large (5-7)||Waist||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- poorly made, expensive to returnBy Anonymous | September 9, 2016Costume very cute but poorly made; there was an obviously flaw in the waistband and I didn't order a costume so that I could take it apart and re-do it. In spite of the fact that it was flawed, it still cost me a shipping return plus a 15% re-stocking fee. Very unhappy.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I'm sorry that you received a costume that sounds like it was defective! Did you happen to reach out to our customer service staff by chance? We are always happy to help in situations like this and we would never ask someone to pay to send back a defective costume or item. If you're still looking to return this, let us know!