Teen Jungle Gorilla Costume with Sound
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
Maybe you’re making a home-video recreation of Kong: Skull Island. Hey, somebody would watch it online. There are worse ways to use your time! Maybe you’re trying to scare somebody. Maybe you’re going to live with the apes like Jane Goodall and you figure you’ll need a primo disguise (no guarantee this suit will fool a real gorilla––you might need some gorilla musk for that). Maybe you’re just a big Gorillaz fan and hoped your affection for all things simian would rub off on this costume. Whatever circumstances in your life necessitates a gorilla suit, this costume delivers. It not only provides a visual thrill, but it also packs an audio punch––gorilla sounds via a speaker box encased in the latex mask.
And when the entire planet is ruled by apes, as we’ve been informed by Hollywood it eventually will, you’re going to need a good disguise to blend in with the dang, dirty things. Unless you like being rounded up by gorillas and placed in prison with Charlton Heston and Mark Wahlberg, that is. And let us tell you, they are not a fun bunch with which to be locked in a small space. It’s all, “Hey did you hear how much money the latest Transformers made, Charlie? Did you?” “Did it win a record-breaking number of Academy Awards like Ben-Hur, Marky? Did it?” Not a humble bone between them! Throw James Franco in the mix and it doesn’t get any better.
That’s what happens in the future. We saw it in a movie. If you’re not prepared with a gorilla costume––ideally one that makes real sounds, unless you’ve been practicing your Gorillish––you just might not make it in the world of the apes. Just don’t say we never warned you, because we did. Just now.
- 100% polyester
- Black shirt w/ faux fur along neckline
- Shirt fits with Velcro
- Molded latex mask w/ faux gorilla fur around edges
- Small pocked in mask houses a speaker box that makes gorilla noises
- Molded latex gloves w/ faux fur tops
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!