Pirate CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Pirates of the CaribbeanMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Jack Sparrow Costumes
Jack Sparrow Teen Costume
Better to not know which moment may be your last, every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all. And who's to say I won't live forever, eh? It's a pirate's life for me. Savvy?
Who wouldn’t want to be like Captain Jack Sparrow, that free-spirited, rum-fueled scallywag who stole every scene he was in in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies? Did you know that when Johnny Depp plays Sparrow he wears special tinted contact lenses so he never looks like a dork by squinting in the sun? That makes Sparrow inhumanly cool. Captain Jack’s living proof that you don’t need specific skills or a plan to win in life. All you need is charm, a perpetual swagger, and an ungodly supply of luck and you’ll always come out on top. Well, that and a ship.
Whether you’re going to world’s end or just a costume party, you couldn’t do better than to show up decked out as the Captain himself. This ensemble will let you pay homage to one of the very few movie franchises inspired by an amusement park ride.The Country Bears also shares that distinction, but t
- 100% polyester interlock knit & faux suede; 100% cotton gauze
- Off white interlock shirt front & sleeves have sewn-on dark blue faux suede vest panels
- Elastic waist & cuffs opn brown interlock pants
- Front waist has polyfoam belts & fabric sash sewn on
- Molded plastic buckle on each belt; fringed ends on sash
- Synthetic hair braids attached to cotton gauze bandana
- Also available in adult & plus sizes
- Bandana w/ Braids
- Shirt/vest Combo w/ 2 Attached Belts & Fabric Sash
- Cropped Pants
The pants are so flimsy and also very thin, like a skirt liner.
Ended up not using this at all and the worst part was the joke of a wig or whatever one can call that piece of crap. Sorry but highly disappointed!