Men's Supreme Edition Iron Man Costume
- Hooded Jumpsuit
- Armor Assembly Instructions
- Pair of Foot Guards
- Pair of Shin Guards
- Pair of Thigh Guards
- Codpiece/Rear Guard
- Front Abdominal Guard
- Back Abdominal Guard
- Arc Reactor
- Upper Front Guard
- Upper Back Guard
- Pair of Upper Arm Guards
- Pair of Shoulder Guards
- Pair of Gauntlets
- Pair of Hand Repulsers
- Pair of Gloves
- Battery Instructions
- Supreme Edition Iron Man Costume
- Black 100% polyester knit jumpsuit w/ attached metallic gold "shorts"
- Jumpsuit zips up back and has attached hood
- Hard molded plastic armor has molded and painted details
- Several armor pieces attach w/ Velcro and/or straps w/ parachute clips
- 22 pieces of armor total, full color assembly instructions included
- Padding inside of armor for comfort and costume shape
- 1-piece molded resin helmet w/ LED lights over eyes, on/off switch inside of helmet
- Hand repulsers have strap w/ LED light that fits over palm, on/off switch on base
- Arc reactor requires 3 AAA batteries, included
- Helmet and hand repulsers require 4 LR1130 batteries, included
- Officially licensed
You've probably heard the corny line about dressing for the job you want. Well, the job that we wanted was superhero thanks to Stan Lee and Jack Kirby and little comic book character named Iron Man. That leaves us with a bit of a dilemma. In order to dress for the job we want, we'd need to construct a super hi-tech suit of armor. That takes Tony Stark level I.Q. and the bankroll of a billionaire. So, what's an aspiring hero to do?
Well, now there's another way. This Supreme Edition Iron Man costume brings the realistic look of Iron Man's super suit into a costume that you can wear without crafting super-genius level technology. The costume includes a black jumpsuit with gold metallic shorts that look like armor. Hard molded plastic pieces compose the armor pieces, which fit over the arms, legs and chest. The armor pieces come with padding on the interior to provide a comfortable and snug fit. The helmet and gauntlets have light up effects and sounds, perfect for acquiring the exact appearance of the Marvel hero. And since it's a Supreme Edition costume, it looks great as a display piece when you're done applying for that superhero position you've been dreaming of.
Of course, we have to warn you that this costume does NOT come with Arc Reactor technology, so if you try starting a rumble the Crimson Dynamo, things will get pretty ugly. It will, however, have you feeling heroic enough to join the Avengers!