Womens Star Trek Sheer Yoke Gold Costume Sweater
- 97% polyester, 3% spandex black stretch knit; 100% polyester gold knit mesh
- Body and lower sleeves are black, shoulders and yoke are gold knit mesh
- Embroidered Starfleet emblem "combadge"
- Star Trek officially licensed
Gene Roddenberry dreamt of humanity’s perfect future when he created Star Trek, but it his vision wasn’t just limited to all races living together in harmony and in pursuit of peace and justice. Amazing technologies like the teleporter, transparent aluminum, the tricorder, and a holodeck that could actually simulate eating pizza were all the colors of our futuristic days in the final frontier, constant reminders that mankind had ascended to such a plateau that we could fight -- and even defeat -- actual gods. (We sure didn’t mourn for Adonis, cocky bugger.)
Still, even in Star Trek, humanity hadn’t progressed past the need for occupational hierarchies. Those highest up the ladder in the Enterprise, including Captain Kirk, Lieutenant Sulu, and Pavel Chekov, wore gold shirts indicating that they were in the command division. That’s why you’re reading this: because you’re not only a Star Trek fan, but you’re in command too. So what better way to demonstrate both than with our officially licensed Star Trek Sheer Yoke Gold Sweater?
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Sizing way off!By Anonymous | September 28, 2018I usually wear a women's size L or XL. I ordered an L, and it's the size of a women's small!!! Not at all like the picture, where the lady seems to be about my size. There is no way that this is a women's costume sweater, maybe juniors or even child/youth. Very disappointing as I couldn't find reviews on it before I ordered.Was this review helpful to you?