Shower Curtain Costume
- Curtain w/ attached rod and shower head w/ harness
- Shower costume attaches to body w/ adjustable harness
- Plastic white tubes snap together to make the cylindrical shower
- Height of costume is 67" and width is 48"
- Shower head has silver streamers attached
- *Shower curtain is PLAIN RED- NOT red w/ white polka dots*
You only really despise two things in life: conventional ideas and unkempt people. Well, friend, do we have a costume for you!
You’re so good-natured that it’s shocking to us to see you seethe at the sight of unoriginal costumes that stream into the party. Not only is there a costume competition prize on the line, but there’s your dignity, too! Who would you be, HOW would you look at yourself in the mirror tomorrow if you came to the bash dressed in a last minute DIY or worse, as “a guy who doesn’t dress up for Halloween.” LAME! This Shower Curtain Costume will take first prize for cleverness while subtly spreading your message of good personal hygiene. Win-win buddy.
You never reuse your Halloween looks, which means you get more and more creatively costumed year after year. We applaud you for that! While this complex look will leave people doing a double take—how did he do that?—it’s actually relatively simple; the best ideas often are. Right? The whole apparatus—from the tubes to the shower head to the solid red curtain—attaches to your body with an adjustable harness. Pure genius! Lest you worry that real streaming water may make you cold in front of a crowd, the “water” of this look is cleverly achieved with silver streamers. So, now that your ideal costume is all sorted, you can turn your attention to more difficult tasks, like figuring out how you’ll possibly top this look next year and deciding what to sing in the shower.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Poor QualityBy Joseph | November 23, 2019Shower head made of fabric and looks like crap. Shower curtain rings won't hold the curtain in place, I had to use tape. Also make sure you have high ceilings the costume is pretty tall.Was this review helpful to you?
- no white dots as picturedBy Anonymous | October 18, 2016missing harness and no white dots. plastic curtain is plain red.Was this review helpful to you?
- poor design and qualityBy Anonymous | November 2, 2015like the other reviewer said - the shower curtain is just plain red. It would be fine if that were the only issue - but the whole design is poor at best. The front constantly dipped forward, and the ring or back support would completely fall apart with the slightest breeze or movement. And it's not like you can fix this costume yourself and continue, you have to get assistance once you're strapped in, with you sitting or kneeling and them on a chair or something else. I had to bail out of the costume within just a few minutes of arriving.Was this review helpful to you?
- Poor qualityBy Anonymous | October 29, 2015not only is the material a very poor quality but the shower curtain is plain red. The white polka dots shown in the picture aren't even on the actual product. And the top falls off constantly.Was this review helpful to you?