Search Marketing Specialist
HalloweenCostumes.com is looking for an individual to join the marketing team as a Search Marketing Specialist. This individual will work on search engine optimization, pay per click and other online ads for one of the largest online Halloween retailers.
- Search engine optimization that includes but is not limited to:
- Build and maintain relationships that lead to link development.
- Online Public Relations.
- Social Engagement on Facebook and Twitter.
- Pay per click and online ads that may include:
- Support PPC initiatives by optimizing and maintaining ad groups.
- Facebook ad marketing.
- Ensure cost per action goals.
- Research best marketing practices with the intent to develop new ideas and strategies.
Job Performance Expectations
- Ability to work independently.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent with a preferred College Degree in PR, Marketing, or Math/Economics.
- Preferred 1-3 years of experience with online marketing and SEO.
- Passion for Internet marketing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.