- Deluxe Pumpkin Mask
- Made of vinyl
- Molded to the shape of a Jack o Lantern face
- Jagged wicked smile on face
- Slits in the eyes and mouth
- (Mask does not have mesh covering on eyes like in the image)
Normal pumpkins really aren't that scary. We'd actually go so far as to say they are friendly. Just think about it! They're a warm orange color, they're tasty when made into a pie and they just sit there, adding a little color to your decor. Of course, we can't speak for all pumpkins. For instance, that's not the kind of squash this mask is. This is the creepy kind that you might see sneaking it's way into your nightmares on top of the head of a headless horseman.
If you're looking for a way to integrate the cheery nature of autumn and the horrifying nature of Halloween then you'll want to invest in this mask. Pair it with a cloak that could be straight out of the story of Icobad Crane or a simple hoodie and jeans for a super spooky look. The vinyl mask has openings for the eyes so that you can clearly see the fearful faces of people as you jump out of pumpkin patches. No one will ever think pumpkins aren't scary again!
- Five StarsBy SUELEN | October 21, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Looks absolutely nothing like the mask in the pictureBy ReapersHorror | September 22, 2019Be aware if you intend on purchasing this mask as it looks nothing like the provided image. It will take a lot of doctoring to make it even into a serviceable looking prop. Even then, it will never look like what is shown in the store's image.Was this review helpful to you?
- Looks almost nothing like the image on the website.By Anonymous | March 26, 2017The actual product looks almost nothing like the image shown on the store website. Had I seen what it actually looks like, I would not have purchased it. It's very flat featured, misshaped, and the paint job also looks extremely rushed. It is also extremely hard to reshape after removing it from the plastic packaging.Was this review helpful to you?