Progressive Flo Costume Set
- 65% polyester and 35% cotton apron
- Drawstring apron with adjustable neck band
- Official logo embroidered on apron
- Synthetic fiber brunette wig
- Blue Headband
- Pin back name tag and button
- "Big and tricked-out" name tag
- Goes good with cashmere socks
Most of us hate work. We just rarely love our jobs. It’s fair to admit… mostly because it isn’t a secret. Our jobs are the place where we have to put down our hobbies and give up what makes us uniquely ourselves for several hours a day in order to get things done, bring in the cash for the bosses, service our customers or patients, or even come up with something unique and creative to say. There aren’t many places that you can go where you can be sure that you get to blend all sorts of special interests into your day job.
Of course, we here have it good. Hiring all sorts of people from all walks of life—we’ve even got a few undead in the office—we never tire of uniqueness. One of our favorite part-timers, in fact, we had to poach. We all knew the minute we saw Flo from any of her moments at Progressive, we knew that we’d seen a gal that knew how to bring her fun into work… and even occasionally her work into her fun. Who else can go deep sea diving in the office and still keep that retro bob looking great!?
Well, the answer can be you, too, with this Progressive Flo costume set. Flo’s own iconic drawstring apron has the official Progressive logo embroidered in bright blue on the front and enough swag to keep it lively. Flo’s oversized and easily noticed name tag will hardly be needed to ensure that you’re easily recognized when you slip on her synthetic fiber brunette wig and logo-matching blue headband. Get yourself some nice cashmere socks to go with it and all you’ll need next is to memorize a few details about the Compare and Save or Snapshot program!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Nailed it.By Current Customer | October 17, 2016Had super good time with the complete outfit. Wig was fine. I added a folder with white shoes.Was this review helpful to you?
- Flo's CostumeBy Wendy | November 19, 2018I received my costume and everything was fine EXCEPT for the wig. I know this is a cheaper costume and not of the greatest quality, but, the wig was all put together / sewed at the top creating a dome (kind of cone head shaped) and there were bunched of 2 inch sections poking through the seams. I called and asked for a replacement at which they said yes and then came back and said they were out of stock and offered a discount on the costume. I'm not sure if the out of stock option was truth or not but I did take the discount which was promptly given. I ended up not using the wig and was able to fix my own hair in Flo's style.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018It was just as it showed. Well worth the price! Thanks.Was this review helpful to you?
- Love Flo!By Anonymous | November 5, 2014Loved my Flo from Progressive costume. Received a ton of compliments on it, everything is quality made and worth the money of you want to look like the real deal. Definitely recommend!!Was this review helpful to you?