Pretty Mad Hatter Women's Costume
- Shirt w/ Attached Bow Tie
- 100% polyester
- Sleeveless blouse has buttons at center front, flanked by columns of ruffles
- Striped floppy bow tie attached at collar
- Shorts have elastic back waistband, side zipper
- Cutaway tailcoat jacket has 2 gold-tone buttons at front connected by a chain
- Jacket has flared bell cuffs w/ ruffled mesh lining
- Foam hat has wire in brim edge for shape
Okay we think it's about time we spill the tea about the new and improved Mad Hatter...
Well, everyone remembers what The Mad Hatter use to look like, right? The Hatter had a kooky sense of style and was a little ruff around the edges. The orange hair and bright green eyes made for a startling combination, while the questionable choice of attire could easily be considered an eyesore. Well, those days are long gone. The curious characters of Wonderland came together and decided to give the Mad Hatter a much-needed makeover; the result couldn't be anymore astonishing. Instead of wearing those drab colors and sporting a frumpy spool sash, Hatter now looks like a high fashion model who just got done walking the catwalks in Milan! We take off our large top hats and salute the new polished look.
If you want to look like the upgraded Mad Hatter who belongs on the cover of a magazine instead of reciting nonsensical poetry at a tea party, then this is the costume for you. This pretty Mad Hatter costume for women definitely lives up to its title. You'll look dainty and feminine in the pink tailcoat with lush bell sleeves and golden chain fastener. The shorts feature a trendy high waist and a cute pastel floral print. The ruffled white shirt, striped bow tie, and the flower-patterned hat add the finishing touches on this whimsy Wonderland inspired ensemble. Complete the romantic look by adding white tights and a pair of white high heels. Who's the best dressed character in Wonderland now, Alice? Hmm?
|X-Small||Jacket Chest||33 1/2"||85cm|
|X-Small||Jacket Length (back)||39"||99cm|
|X-Small||Shorts Waist||24" - 33"||61cm - 84cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|Small||Jacket Length (back)||40"||102cm|
|Small||Shorts Waist||26" - 34"||66cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|Medium||Jacket Length (back)||40"||102cm|
|Medium||Shorts Waist||27" - 36"||69cm - 91cm|
|Large||Jacket Length (back)||41"||104cm|
|Large||Shorts Waist||31" - 42"||79cm - 107cm|
|Large||Shorts Length||14 1/2"||37cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Length (back)||41"||104cm|
|X-Large||Shorts Waist||36" - 43"||91cm - 109cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Mad Hatter costume- good for the price.By Anonymous | November 2, 2020Height 5"8 | Size X-LargeSo I bought this costume with good expectations and I was not disappointed. The first time I ordered it, I received defective shorts (zipper was not even attached) but they sent me a replacement right away and I sent the old one back. Both times the costumes arrived quickly and on time!
I ordered an xlarge because I read about how it ran really small and I was right to do so. I am normally a size 8 dress but I have hips and a bottom( so I wear a slightly bigger size in pants. )And a bosom. So a fairly curvaceous figure. The shorts fit perfectly but everything else could have fit a little better but then had I ordered a size down, the shorts would have not fit. This isn't really an error on their part though- all body shapes are different and it is hard to find a whole premade outfit that's gonna perfectly be tailored to everyone and fit perfectly everywhere. I do think however, the "shirt" part that goes under the jacket could have maybe some cap sleeves instead of being completely sleeveless like a linen tank top and considering it's meant to be tucked in, it could be longer.
The shorts being polyester and thin doesn't really do a very good job at keeping it tucked. I ended up tucking the shirt into my tights and making sure the shorts covered that. Also alot of loose threads, but I trimmed those. I think the tailcoat is the star here. It kept it work appropriate along with opaque white tights and rose gold flats that I ordered.Oh and ladies, the shorts are thin so panty lines can be a danger here. I wore a light nude thong underneath, as well as a bra in the same shade, because the shirt is also pretty thin.
While this costume is meant to be a pretty hatter look, I kinda just used it to make my own gender bender version of the MAD hatter since that is what I know and love. The costume was pretty, but with the makeup I did it really played off each other to take it to a whole other level. I went all out with crazy effect contacts, cotton candy pink wig, and pinned a Cheshire cat beanie animal to my shoulder. With everything going on this year, I refrained from attending my usual costume parties at my favorite local bar, but I did go the whole 9 yards for work and I must say that I was a huge hit in this getup! I cannot wait to wear it more places next year since this year only a handful of people got to see me in my full Mad Hatter glory. Thank you so much!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Sooo cute!By LaMissa1 | October 30, 2020Height 5’8” | Weight 150 | Size LargeSuper cute costume! Very well made! Not at all like those cheap ones you get at Walmart! I usually sew my own costumes, so I know a quality costume when I see it! I think my favorite features are the bow on the back of that hat and the ruffle sleeves. Such a fun costume to wear! The only advice I would have for next time is that I would have liked the jacket to be a little more fitted in the arms and waist. Other than that, it was a perfect fit!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- I love it!By Anonymous | June 27, 2019The costume arrived so quickly, and is absolutely perfect. It fits great and the quality is amazing. The jacket is gorgeous, the hat was easy to shape, and the blouse and shorts are well made; not flimsy costume material. The shorts zip up the side, and the blouse buttons up the front. No shoddy Velcro closures. The colors are true to the pictures. I am very satisfied and impressed with this costume!Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Kiki | October 10, 2020Size X-LargeI listened to the previous reviews and sizes up, and then everything but the shirt was massively big. The hat especially! It just falls over my eyes. I altered the jacket and the shorts and they’re okay now, but the shirt was way too small, and SHORT! I gave up on it completely and used a different shirt. It’s a cute costume but I wouldn’t order if you can’t sew.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Anonymous | October 21, 2019I brought the ex large one first but of course it didn’t fit me in the chest area. So I called they sent me the next size up but the colors are so different then the first one and the hat is totally different as well which I do not like at all so I’m so screwed and upset because now I can’t wear my costume to work for Halloween y’all totally killed my mood this year for my favorite holidayWas this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy BrianChristopher | October 6, 2019I like the costume but it didn’t fit right considering it was an x-large.Was this review helpful to you?
- Love the costume! Was concerned about fit but it was fine!By Current Customer | June 8, 2019I liked the costume and it fit fine. I am typically size 8 and the shorts have no wiggle room but the rest of the outfit is a perfect fit. Also ordered white tights and they are good as well!Was this review helpful to you?
Five StarsBy Rachael | June 2, 2019Just received this today. Size was absolutely perfect and very impressed! Excellent service from start to finish plus delivered ahead of schedule! Thank you very muchWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 18, 2019Good quality costume. Looks identical to the picture.
Excellent customer service!
It arrived later than promised, due to Fedex problem, and I received a full refund for the delivery costs!Was this review helpful to you?