Plus Size Traffic Cop Costume
- 100% Polyester
- Short sleeve peplum style dress
- Functional zipper on front
- Faux breast pocket
- Silver police badge is attached to dress
- Stretchy belt clips around waist
- Adjustable police cap has silver badge on front
Well, there’s not a cop in the world that wants to deal with the low-level job of directing traffic. They would all much rather be out on the streets serving and protecting the good people of their communities. However, we finally have a costume that will make everyone fight to be first in line for traffic duty. Grab this Plus Size Traffic Cop Costume and start laying down the law this Halloween.
While a lot of people may think traffic cops are annoying with all their pointing and whistling, once you toss on this amazing outfit everybody will be begging your to direct them. The only thing that is better than how cute and sassy this ensemble is how easy it is to assemble. Once you slip into the black peplum styled dress and add the included belt and police hat, you’ll be the be ready to get in the middle of the busiest intersections… Or, at least, ready to direct your friends to the biggest Halloween bash of the year! Make sure to take a look through a few more of our accessories to customize your costume and add a more personal touch. Grab a pair of fishnet stockings, along with a pair of half gloves, and a stylish set of high heels. Then the cherry on top can be a trusty whistle that will ensure your commands and directions are followed!
If you’re ready to turn the worst job for a cop into a dream come true in the party scene then get your hands on this stunning Traffic Cop Costume. Just try not to do any actual traffic directing in this outfit, you’ll be handing out distractions instead of directions when you look this good!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Very flatteringBy Lynn | October 25, 2019I am 5"8' and wear a size 22. This costume was very flattering to my figure. I don't have to wear a girdle with it because the peplum style hides my fupa.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?