Plus Size Manic Mad Hatter Costume
- 100% polyester and polyurethane foam costume
- Sleeveless dress has back zipper and mesh skirt overlay w/ satin edge band
- High-low hemline, longer in back
- Puffy sleeves have elastic in top & bottom edges
- Elastic choker has big satin bow at front, fastens w/ metal hook at back
- Foam mini top hat slides over plastic headband w/ elastic loops
Did you know that in the olden days, hat makers used to actually go “mad” from their prolonged exposure to mercury, causing erratic behavior and other wild and mysterious symptoms (later found out to be mercury poisoning)? And hence, the phrase, “as mad as a hatter” was born!
But you are just the opposite; you are approaching this whole Halloween thing from a place of absolute sanity and logic. You simply want an amazing costume that instills in you a sense the Mad Hatter’s whimsy, magic, and festivity, without the lasting side effects. Since you don’t actually want to go mad--wise choice--you’ll need to find a truly maniacal costume that can inspire you to replicate all that delightful madness of your favorite character. Ta-dah! You’ll want to stop time just to appreciate the delirious joy and silly antics that this Plus Size Manic Mad Hatter Costume inspire in you.
Aside from your love of tea parties, you obviously also have an eye for fashion, and this brightly colored and fun frock is worthy of any seat at the tea table. The teal dress has a mesh skirt overlay, a high-low hemline, and playfully puffy sleeves. How this dress got so cute is an unanswerable riddle, to be sure, but it also comes with a big ole’ bow choker and a mini top hat--so it seems the answer to the eternal question: how do I perfect a mad-cute look?
|1X/2X||Chest||40" - 42"||102cm - 107cm|
|1X/2X||Waist||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
|3X/4X||Chest||46" - 48"||117cm - 122cm|
|3X/4X||Waist||40" - 42"||102cm - 107cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Just the right size!!By Anonymous | October 15, 2016Omg!! Ladies this is so cute!! I wear a size 18/20 the 3x-4x fits perfectly with extra room!! I'm so excited can't wait to wear it to my Halloween party!! I will be getting my future costumes from this website!!Was this review helpful to you?
- This was a great outfitBy Cindy | November 14, 2018I just love this outfit it fit perfectWas this review helpful to you?
- Love itBy Current Customer | August 3, 2016Very very pleased with the whole out fitWas this review helpful to you?