Plus Size Goddess Costume
- Plus Size Goddess Costume
- 100% polyester chiffon, satin & lamé fabrics
- Sleeveless empire-waist dress has back zipper
- Fully-lined chiffon bodice is trimmed w/ black & gold geometric brocade ribbon
- Satin skirt has chiffon overlay edged w/ geometric brocade ribbon
- Gold lamé cape has brocade ribbon edging; fastens to buttons on back of dress w/ elastic loops
- Gold lamé leaves on headband
Athena! Your wisdom is sought across all the lands. You are a brilliant strategist and will always defend those in need, plus the entire city of Athens is basically yours. The Parthenon is basically your house (downside: being that smart kind of makes you intimidating to most dudes).
Aphrodite! Desired above all others, you radiate beauty and men fall all over themselves to please you. You get your pick of pretty much anyone and can make them fall in love with you. Sure, they end up fighting each other but hopefully, they won't bleed on your dress (downside: your ride is a clamshell, which does not look comfortable. Meh, trade-offs).
Persephone! Goddess of the underworld, every year you return and bring spring, and bless the world with fertility (downside: you have to spend four months of the year in the underworld, and you know what that damp air does to your hair. Also, Hades has some serious BO issues that he's just not addressing).
Whichever goddess is your goddess, make sure you look your absolute best in this gorgeous dress certain to be the envy of everyone on Mount Olympus. And if any puny humans dare cross you... you shall smite them with the rage only an immortal being born of gods can bring! Good grief, goddess, you've gone and gathered our gaze to your gorgeous, gallant grace without guile. And apparently also altered us into alliterating apes. Such is the wonder of your presence, your grace, that the mere mortals whose eyes lay upon you be left speechless at the sight.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Not cheap lookingBy Cyngreen | June 4, 2016I got plenty of compliments on this outfit when I wore it being a living statute at a Greek festival. This dress did run a little small as I'm not plus size.Was this review helpful to you?
- Wanted to like itBy Current Customer | September 18, 2017I was disappointed in this costume. I though guy the quality was going to be better but upon arrival I went to try it on and the zipper was broken. I couldn't even really try it appropriately to determine fit. I was very disappointed. This was a pretty expensive costume and to have it arrive damaged was very frustrating. I returned along with the matching wigWas this review helpful to you?
- Runs smallBy Leslie Q | October 25, 2016I took all the advice in sizing and ordered larger. I am normally a size 12 but I ordered a 1x and glad I did. I wear a 40 DD bra and the bust in the dress was good. The strap that go underneath the bust though is VERY tight. I am to wear it okay but will have to watch that I don't breathe to hard. I'm also 5'3" and was worried the dress would be too long, but it isn't. It will be okay with some heals.
The "cape" that attaches to the back looks like a cape. My husband said I look like a roman superhero. So I'm not sure if I will be wearing that.
Also, the headband they include is a little big for my head.Was this review helpful to you?