Storybook & Fairytale CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Plus Size Enchanting Princess Costume
- 100% polyester satin and brocade fabrics
- Brocade sleeves, peplum & front inset, back zipper on satin dress
- Elastic at top & bottom edges of off-the-shoulder sleeves
- Broadcloth base layer, netting overlay, wire hoop in hem of elastic waist petticoat
- 90% polyester/10% nylon tricot elbow-length gloves
- Ribbon choker has faux pearl & gem pendant, ties in back
- Clear plastic headband anchors gold sequin tiara
A royal ball and you have nothing to wear?! This will not do!
Oh pish-posh. We're sure you could easily pop down to the mall and find some sequined/glittered ensemble that will suffice. What? Not good enough? Well you could try for something a bit grander, that's for sure. After all, a ball... well you'll want to make a good impression, so yeah, probably avoid the sequins if you can (and the glitter, it just gets everywhere)!
Alright so something grander then. Let us guess, you want to feel like a princess? How did we know? Well because everyone wants their princess moment, that's why. But not everyone gets one. We think it's because those that get their princess moment vehemently hunt it down. So stop moping around! It's not like some magical being is just going to float in and solve your problems. Do something about it! Besides, who says a magical fairy would have any taste, anyway?
Ooh, yes! This is a good option! A plus size enchanting princess costume! Perfect for balls, dances, masquerades or parties!The full length gown has off-the-shoulder sleeves and it's made of satin and brocade with a hoop skirt underneath to boot, creating the classic princess look! It even comes with its own accessories: Gloves, a ribbon choker, and a sequined tiara... we're sure the sequins are okay in this case.