Deluxe Wizard of Oz Glinda the Good Witch Plus Size Women's Costume
- Plus Size Adult Glinda the Good Witch Deluxe Costume
- 100% polyester satin & organdy fabrics; 100% polyurethane foam
- Dress fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at center back
- Satin dress has organdy yoke, sleeves & skirt overlay; organdy is sprinkled w/ silver glitter stars
- Dress has a high neck & silver heart & butterfly appliques on bodice
- Puffy leg-o'-mutton sleeves cinch at mid-arm w/ elastic band
- Pink plastic crown has 3-D embossed silver stars; fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at back
- Also available in standard size
- Officially Licensed
Oh, the most good (that sounds a little funny, eh go with it) witch that's ever graced our television screens. After all, she does float down to Dorothy in a giant pink bubble and takes care of a village of little tiny people called the munchkins!
She really just can't get any good...er (we started out awkward so we're going to own it) in our minds and our hearts. She creates a beautiful snowstorm to save the gang from the poppies and works as a mentor to show that Dorothy had the ability to go home all along but needed to learn a few things about herself first. On top of all that, she just looks absolutely gorgeous in that big pink gown and tall silver crown. In our eyes she really can do no wrong (but we're also pretty sure that's not really in her nature!).
Now it's your turn to guide the ruby red slipper-clad lass from rural Kansas and help her find her way through Oz and also find herself on the journey there. You'll be the best witch in town (There we go! Awkwardness over) and once you're done, you'll be able to kick back in your glass slippers with the wizard and have all your little munchkins pamper you all over the place. You may not have been the focus of the entire movie, but you will always be our favorite witch out there (along with everybody else's!)
|2X||Chest||48" - 52"||122cm - 132cm|
|2X||Waist||42" - 44"||107cm - 112cm|
|3X||Chest||56" - 58"||142cm - 147cm|
|3X||Waist||50" - 52"||127cm - 132cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Great costume for the price! Definitely recommend!By Anonymous | September 28, 2015Very nice looking and decently made. Had to purchase vs renting but it's worth the $60 as I'm using it again this year. Fits fairly true to size. Mine had a hole along the back, close to the neck but I didn't have time to exchange it so check for defects. Take out of package immediately as it will be wrinkly AND it has LOTS of glitter so open outside ;) Crown will be bent so you'll need to reshape and/or alter it's form to make it more sturdy. For hair I went to dollar store and bought 3-4 children's dress up hair headbands, used crimping iron to make wavy, laid headbands in a circle on my head and placed costume crown on top- looked perfect and held up very well, especially for less than $5 ;) Also made my wand from dollar store items in Christmas section. Not a bad costume for a total $65!!Was this review helpful to you?
- I Won First Prize in the Costume Contest!By Glinda for the Night | November 11, 2015I loved this costume... It fits to size. It flows, it sparkles (lots of glitter!) and is a lot of fun to wear. For my personal comfort, I may have a friend help me shorten the hem a bit before I wear it again, but I feel it is a good investment for a costume I will wear again.Was this review helpful to you?
- Glinda the Good Witch delux costumeBy Anonymous | September 30, 2016Love it! Very well made for a costume!Was this review helpful to you?
- DO NOT BUYBy Anonymous | September 23, 2016First of all glitter just pours off of this dress when you take it out of the package. The size of the arms would maybe fit a child. The crown comes bent and flattened so there are creases in it. It's a waste of your time and money to get thisWas this review helpful to you?
- perfect for what i needed.By Current Customer | September 18, 2016the size fits 18-22 , so for me it was just a little big. The crown is perfect and adds to the costume, super glad that it comes with it. I didn't realize how see through the top part is, so for me, i had to add to wear a thin white shirt underneath. the costume is true to the original character on the Wizard of Oz which is the reason i bought it. i am really excited to wear it. be aware, those puffypink sleeves will attack.Was this review helpful to you?
- Glinda costume-HUGE SUCCESSBy Allison | November 2, 2015I was impressed how well the dress was made. Stayed "puffy" like the shoulders and sides of waist should. The crown was a hit! Exceeded my expectations!Was this review helpful to you?
- Very NiceBy Anonymous | September 24, 2015I really like the dress. it is the closest I have come to the real thing.
I didn't like the crown when I first took it out of the package. but it looks good on my head. I wish the attachments in back could have been made of the same material as the crown itself.Was this review helpful to you?
- Love itBy Luisiana | October 19, 2020Size 2Xlove the costume just little itchy and glitter is all over the place but is very prettyBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 5, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Amy | October 1, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Excellent purchasedBy BeckyHB | May 31, 2019fit a little small but i expected that given the silky material.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costumeBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018This a great Glinda costume. Be prepared to see glitter on the floor after wearing it. This is definitely a "plus size" costume.........worked great for my husband with a 48 inch chest.Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice But....By Stephie | November 9, 2018very nice costume...however it runs big, be sure to measure your size correctly.Was this review helpful to you?
- I hated the butterfly on the breast of the costume. I took it off. I’m going to have to purchase somBy Current Customer | November 3, 2015I'm very excited to be part of our group costume, "Wizard of Oz" and I get to be Glinda!! Between the costume and the wig (no, I did NOT pay $50 for the special Glinda wig--just got a $16 strawberry blonde one!) I really spent more than I ever have. Oh, I also purchased a petticoat to fuff it out a bit. I am also making my own wand. BUT it is beautiful minus that butterfly that sits on my breast.Was this review helpful to you?