Deluxe Wizard of Oz Glinda the Good Witch Plus Size Women's Costume
- Plus Size Adult Glinda the Good Witch Deluxe Costume
- 100% polyester satin & organdy fabrics; 100% polyurethane foam
- Dress fastens w/ Velcro at center back
- Satin dress has organdy yoke, sleeves & skirt overlay; organdy is sprinkled w/ silver glitter stars
- Dress has a high neck & silver heart & butterfly appliques on bodice
- Puffy leg-o'-mutton sleeves cinch at mid-arm w/ elastic band
- Pink plastic crown has 3-D embossed silver stars; fastens w/ Velcro at back
- Also available in standard size
- Officially Licensed
Oh, the most good (that sounds a little funny, eh go with it) witch that's ever graced our television screens. After all, she does float down to Dorothy in a giant pink bubble and takes care of a village of little tiny people called the munchkins!
She really just can't get any good...er (we started out awkward so we're going to own it) in our minds and our hearts. She creates a beautiful snowstorm to save the gang from the poppies and works as a mentor to show that Dorothy had the ability to go home all along but needed to learn a few things about herself first. On top of all that, she just looks absolutely gorgeous in that big pink gown and tall silver crown. In our eyes she really can do no wrong (but we're also pretty sure that's not really in her nature!).
Now it's your turn to guide the ruby red slipper-clad lass from rural Kansas and help her find her way through Oz and also find herself on the journey there. You'll be the best witch in town (There we go! Awkwardness over) and once you're done, you'll be able to kick back in your glass slippers with the wizard and have all your little munchkins pamper you all over the place. You may not have been the focus of the entire movie, but you will always be our favorite witch out there (along with everybody else's!)
|2X||Chest||48" - 52"||122cm - 132cm|
|2X||Waist||42" - 44"||107cm - 112cm|
|3X||Chest||56" - 58"||142cm - 147cm|
|3X||Waist||50" - 52"||127cm - 132cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
I didn't like the crown when I first took it out of the package. but it looks good on my head. I wish the attachments in back could have been made of the same material as the crown itself.