Plus Size Darling Spellcaster Costume
- 100% polyester dress, 100% nylon glittered skirt overlay
- Dress has zipper at center back
- Velvet collar and decorative buttons on sheer organza yoke in front
- Glittered short puffy sleeves have an elastic cuff
- Faux patent leather belt threads through loops at waist, fastens w/ plastic buckle
- Classic cone-shaped velvet hat has memory wire in brim
- Broom and gloves sold separately
- Got spells?
Are you ready to unleash all of those spells on the helpless peasants in your neighborhood? Make sure you have the perfect outfit for your night on the town with this Darling Spellcaster Costume. With this elegant, yet classic witch look, you'll look nice enough to pass as an ordinary citizen. Although, when you bust out that cauldron and start boiling up some toil with a hint of trouble... well, no one's really going to be all that surprised.
This costume relies on the traditionally haunting style of a witch but makes the perfect fashion upgrades in all the right areas. A sheer organza yoke is topped with buttons and a velvet collar and when combined with puffy cap sleeves, it makes a stunning contrast to the black bodice. A shimmering mesh skirt overlays the dress skirt, and with purple glitter accents that really stand out, everyone's going to know that you're a spellcaster with some serious mojo.
Finish this enchanting ensemble with the included wire brim hat and patent leather belt, then add your favorite witchy accessories for a look that really pops. Get yourself this luxe witch look for this Halloween season, and we think you're going to have a ton of fun whether you've got your spellbook in hand, or if you leave it safely at home. We promise not to let the village residents know that you're on the way. We wouldn't want to ruin the magical surprise you have in store for everyone this year!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- So cute!By Dinah | October 11, 2016I ordered a size bigger just to be on the safe side and it fit perfectly!Was this review helpful to you?
- Really cute!By Michelle | October 22, 2019Depending on style and cut I can be anywhere from a size 14-18 so I ordered a 1X to play it safe. Really great fit, there's elastic in the sleeves so they aren't too tight. Beware, you will get glitter everywhere. Only thing I'm not happy with is the belt. I don't feel it was really sized for plus, I'll need to use another belt. Other than that, really great costume!Was this review helpful to you?
- Adorable but runs smallBy Tiffany | September 13, 2019This is super cute but it runs pretty small. I'd say about 2 sizesWas this review helpful to you?
- DisappointedBy Current Customer | November 2, 2018Dress is true to size. I didn't see it in the description or in the picture but the dress is covered in glitter which got everywhere. I expected the belt to be a tight elastic waist belt but it was just a regular one with a lot of excess that didn't sit very close to the body and didn't look as nice as a picture, so I folded it all the way over and safety pinned it. The hat was okay, it's very lightweight and kept being blown off my head with a light wind, doesn't have much shape to it. Overall as with most costumes it does not look as nice in person. I was hoping for the price of was this one it would be as cute as the image. My main reason for giving two stars though is in the initial shipment, all I received was the dress.. no hat or belt. They were very helpful when we called to tell them that and asked us multiple times what was missing, hat and belt. They had the next box to us within a few days but it only had the hat, the dress is unfinished without the belt. This was two days before Halloween, already missing an event I planned on wearing it. So we called again and they shipped a third package with just the belt, they overnighted it so they ended up paying a good bit in shipping because of their multiple errors. I won't be ordering offline from this company again. Customer service did a good job though fixing their mistakes.Was this review helpful to you?