Plus Size Dark Alice Costume
- Thigh-high stockings
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Styled to look like a white pinafore over a black dress
- Dress hemline & neckline edged w/ black ribbon & white lace combo
- Pinafore apron has fabric waist ties, printed image of story characters
- Glovelettes edged w/ ribbon & lace, have ribbon ties
- Thigh-high stockings have ribbon bow & printed lace around tops
Alice in Wonderland is such a Pollyanna, right? She's always thinking everyone is nice and sweet, just like her. Little miss perfect, thinking she's such a goody two shoes. She's got two shoes, big deal! And why is she trying to make nice with everyone? If you were Alice, you'd be running the entirety of Wonderland by the end of the week! That queen of hearts would find herself out of a job (and without a head!). And that white rabbit? Always running late, always hopping away, but not with you around. You'd skin that little guy and enjoy a delicious meal for dinner with the Mad Hatter and the March Hare (oooh, another rabbit who might make a delicious meal if he crosses you!). And who plays croquet anyway? With flamingos no less. You're not playing croquet in your new kingdom. Instead, you're playing roller derby and listening to Emo music.
That's right, it's time for Alice to go dark. No more miss nice Alice. You want to see what's in the dark underbelly of Wonderland? Well come along and find out. You're not painting the roses red, you're painting them black, like the color of your soul (and the color of this dress!). You're going to show the Cheshire Cat what true mischief is. It's time to go through the looking glass, Alice. But you're not just going through, you're going to smash that looking glass to pieces. You're a dangerous woman, and you do what you want.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Nice-Runs SmallBy NicoleLJ | October 15, 2014Well constructed and looks nice. Definitely smaller than listed. Bought a 3X to be safe, states 20-22 but I am normally 14-16 and this is snug. Other sites list measurements of 50 chest and 42 waist. The listed sizes on this site are more accurate. About 38 chest and 36-38 waist.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Thigh highsBy Current Customer | November 3, 2016When u have a plus size costume you might want to send some plus size thigh highs we want to wear all of the costume we pay for not have to go buy thigh highs and spend more money after we have already bough the costume..Was this review helpful to you?