Plus Size Buffalo Dancer Indian Costume
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Australia
In Native American culture dancing is an important part. Dance has been used to show joy as well as sorrow and it is used in many ceremonies. You may not know all the moves to celebrate rain or ensure a plentiful harvest but that won’t be necessary for a Halloween celebration.
You can simply enjoy yourself out on the dance floor while running around in this American Indian inspired outfit. The fringed edgings of the long sleeve gracefully flutter in the wind with each move you make. The furry boot covers and stitched vest will add to this nomadic look. The pants, well, they will just be pants, but every outfit needs a good pair of pants and these are some pretty cozy pants. Finally, the crown jewel of this costume, the headpiece will help you bring to life the spirit of the mighty buffalo and party all night long!
If you’d like to go for more of a warrior look instead of a ceremonial dance, that can easily be taken care of. Simply take a look through our American Indian weaponry and grab a hatchet or a bow and arrow set and you’ll be ready to take the party scene by storm!
- 100% polyester
- Pullover shirt has top button on back; fringed edges on sleeves
- Vest has stitching on the front; pants w/ elastic band & fringed design
- Faux fur boot covers w/ Velcro on top, elastic band under foot
- Faux fur headpiece w/ horns & feather design; tie-able red armband w/ feather design
- Boot Covers
|2X||Length (pants)||44 1/2"||113cm|
|3X||Length (pants)||45 1/2"||116cm|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!