Plus Size Magnificent Witch Costume
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Black pullover gown has wide draped sleeves, V-neck & stand-up collar w/ felt spikes
- Two purple stripes down front of gown look like a stole
- Sleeves have purple inverted waves along seams
- Black hood has stuffed horns on top, widow's peak at forehead
- Hood covers entire head, fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener under chin
REDEFINE THE FAIRYTALE WITCH
Are you a devilish witch with a soft side? Do you have a flair for dramatic entrances and seek to put fear into the hearts of everyone you meet? Is the leading reason that you need to bring vengeance down upon the wretches of the kingdom based on an ancient decree, a horrific betrayal from humanity, or even to teach a lesson in civil behavior when you've been kept off the guest list of the only party of the decade!? Then you may just be the witch we are looking for!
Most witches out there have a pretty conventional beginning. "Hey, but I wanted to be the most beautiful person in the world!" Or, of course, "But, it was my cheat day and the kids practically climbed into the oven!" But, there is something to be said about the witch who has been rejected all her life, shows up to stir up some pretty epic trouble, and then walks away being more famous and beloved for it! It is time to show your magnificent glory and take the crown!
THE BEAUTIFUL POWER OF DARKNESS
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- HARD TO FIND GREAT PLUS SIZE COSTUMESBy Anonymous | September 25, 2015When I saw this costume, I just knew it was for me. Do not have to squeeze into any of those skimpy little costumes. Even fits my husband. Will not be returning this one. Its a keeper for years to come. Only one little comment - the horns have a tendency to lean forward. You have to strengthen them with something.Was this review helpful to you?
- Warm clothesBy Current Customer | October 31, 2015Plenty of room for warm clothes under neath. But the head dress does , the horns don't stay up. But if you buy the Maleficent Headpiece, which they offer, it is so cool and it stands up.Was this review helpful to you?
- Headpiece Fits SmallBy Kristopher McKenzie | October 24, 2014I bought this and its for plus size people and the head piece it came with did not fits my 17" neck .
the costume/Outfit is good for what you paid for I'm 5ft 11 and it was 1-2 inches off the groundWas this review helpful to you?
- Love the Magnificent Witch costumeBy Anonymous | October 12, 2015This is a comfortable costume that looks awesome.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy CTomlinson | November 12, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | October 8, 2020I love this. I am always concerned about sizing bc you never really know. It fits great, and in fact is a little large, but that’s my fault because I ordered up a size. The headpiece is sturdy. I can’t wait to wear it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfect All The Way Around!By Anonymous | May 19, 2020I wore this to work and got the most compliments I have ever received on a costume. It runs a bit larger than I expected which for me meant COMFORTABLE! I dislike clingy costumes and this was absolutely PERFECT!
The head dress fit perfectly. Except, I did have to reinforce the “Horns” with extra stuffing and wire to make sure they stayed upright.
Great Costume!Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're so glad that this witch costume worked so well for you! It's good to know that you were comfortable all day at the office!
- Way too bigBy Teri | November 21, 2019I usually wear a 1X blouse and I ordered that size here. It was way too large. Had to send it back.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Costume!!By Current Customer | November 1, 2019The gown was not thin, cheap material but a nice weight and well made. I received many compliments on it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | January 18, 2019Great costume! I’m over 6 feet tall and it was stunning. Lots of compliments.Was this review helpful to you?
- MaleficentBy Current Customer | November 13, 2018My Maleficent costume was absolutely the hit of the party I went to. It is well made and the headpiece is amazing! I had so many compliments on the costume that it made my night even more fun!Was this review helpful to you?
- WonderfulBy Gerry | November 8, 2018I bought this costume for my daughter- it was great!! She was comfortable while wearing it and got compliments from everyone!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Great for full figureBy Lporterusa | June 6, 2018Lighter weight so not hot. Head piece could use longer Velcro to accommodate larger chin or chubby cheeks. But great value for the fun look.Was this review helpful to you?
- Not as picturedBy Jennifer Bittner | February 3, 2018The costume is NOT as nice as the one on the website and is even different than what is pictured on the packaging! The colors are different and the fabric on the pink and purple portions is of noticeably lower quality.
The cape runs HUGE, but the headpiece runs way too small and I could not comfortably fasten it. Also the collar would not stay up, and the foam inside was bent the wrong way from how it was jammed into the packaging.
I was very disappointed.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We hope that you reach out to the friendly folks in our customer service department. We would like to help.