Plus Size Flirty Mouse Costume
- Mouse Ears Headband
- Dropped waist peasant-style pullover dress, red with large white polka dots
- Plus Size Flirty Mouse Costume
- Stretchy 92% polyester, 8% spandex tricot fabric
- Short, puffy sleeves have elastic cuffs and black satin ribbon bows
- Structured bustline edged with black tricot ruffle and trimmed with two black satin ribbon bows
- Full, gathered skirt has an inner layer of black tulle edged with white bias tape
- 2'' wide black tricot belt has white plastic slide buckle
- Black velour ears have a bow of the dress fabric sewn to the velour-covered plastic headband
- Also available in standard size
Well, Micky and Minnie can have the cutesie mouse thing down. Not everyone wants to be “cute” anyway. Some people want to be a little more sultry. A little more daring. A little more adventurous. And Micky and Minnie, just aren’t that.
But that doesn’t mean you can’t be a mouse and have a little something-something going on. You don’t have to be like the mice the came before you. You want to make your own mousey way! Scared, timid, shy. You don’t need to be that. No, you have the guts to put yourself out there. But it is still somehow appealing to be the mouse who has flash, and courage.
So don’t be a Micky or a Minnie. Be you! You'll feel as courageous as a lion in this Plus Size Flirty Mouse Costume. Enjoy being bold and fierce. Because you are all those things. And when you're dressed as a mouse you can be surprising too. No one expects the mouse to be anything but shy, or timid. Shock the heck out of people in this sultry red and white dress with plenty of sass.
They won’t quite know what to think of the bold mouse, but it’s good to keep people on their toes. They'll have no choice but to give you that extra slice of cheese. Grab a pair of red or black heels to round out the bold look. Don’t just be “cute”, be whatever you want in this mouse costume. The only thing stopping you is yourself!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.