- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Albania, Algeria, Angola, Anguilla, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Plurinational State Of, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, Chile, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Germany, Guadeloupe, Hungary, India, Israel, Italy, Lithuania, Mexico, New Caledonia, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Poland, Russia, Samoa, Singapore, Slovenia, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom or Vanuatu.
Does Pippi Longstocking count as a superhero? When you stop and think about it, she has all of the credentials. Most obviously, she has super strength - she can lift horses, cars, and extremely heavy weights. She has a strong sense of justice - she’s been known to shut down bullies and other evildoers. And, of course, she has an easily identifiable costume. Well, to the extent that long stockings, a ragged dress and flyaway red pigtails count as a costume.
OK, maybe we’re being a little generous with the definition of “superhero,” but either way, Pippi Longstocking certainly counts as a hero to the fans who have been following her adventures since she made her debut in Astrid Lindgren’s children’s books in the 1940s. You can carve your own adventurous path in this fabulous Pippi wig, made from synthetic hair attached to a mesh cap. The bright red hair curls into a pair of pigtails featuring one yellow and one blue bow. One size fits most, so it’s an ideal item for kids and adults alike. Whether or not she’s a superhero, a Pippi costume is decidedly super.
- Made of synthetic hair on mesh cap
- Bright red w/ two curled pigtails
- Yellow and blue bow, one on each end
- Great for kids and adults
- One size fits most