Halloween DecorationsMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
LightingMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Orange and Purple Pumpkin Light Set
- String of 10 Lights
- 4 Spare Bulbs
- Spare Fuse
- Orange and Purple Pumpkin Light Set
- 10 lights are spaced at 12" intervals w/ 30" lead wire; total length 12 feet
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Each pumpkin-shaped light globe measures approx. 2" diameter
- NOTE: The plug on this item may require an adapter (not included) for use outside the United States
You know how some people keep their trees up until March? Why is that? It's simply because they don't want to let go of that cozy atmosphere. They don't want to see that light adorned tree packed up in the basement for a whole year. Maybe, as a society, we should be more lenient on when and where string lights are acceptable.
It starts to get darker in autumn so it's nice that we have the Jack-o-lanterns glowing on our porch steps during late October but wouldn't it be nice if it was the norm to light up the gloomy fall evening before we even put our pumpkins out? Those Jack-o-Lanterns only last so long. Let's do it up like Christmas! These pumpkin lights would add plenty of cozy cheer to your porch this autumn. Or, you know what? Maybe it's time to put together a Halloween tree, start with the lights and expand from there. There we go, deck the halls for every season!