Minnie Roadster Deluxe Toddler Girls Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Skirt
- Pair of Gloves
- Pair of Boot Covers
- Minnie Roadster Deluxe Toddler Girls Costume
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Printed racing suit details, glittery tulle skirt attached at waist
- Foam hat has ears & bow on top
- Wrist-length gloves
- Foam boot covers have hook & loop fastener at back, elastic band under foot
- Officially licensed
What's it take to race a car professionally? You've gotta be able to handle going fast (really, really fast), you need to be mathematical, geometrical, requires a fine sense of timing, you've got to have a unique driving style, and most of all you've got to have a good head on your shoulders so you can make split second decisions that can make the difference between winning the race and losing it. We think all those attributes describe one of our favorite Disney characters... Minnie Mouse!
Did you think we were going to say Mickey? That's alright, he is the big cheese, after all. We love him too, but Minnie Mouse has everything it takes to be an excellent race car driver. She's one of the main characters on the hit Disney Junior Show Mickey and the Roadster Racers, and she just knows what's she's doing when it comes to the track, obviously. Her uniform is pretty awesome, too.
This officially licensed Minnie Roadster costume for toddlers looks just like the one Minnie wears on the animated show. There are lots of very cool details on the front and sleeves, including nuts and bolts, wrenches, and a mouse ear icon with car flames. There's a small sheer skirt over the checkered pants, and to top it all off a faux helmet with mouse ears and iconic pink bow will make your little speedster ready to race! She's going to love pretending to race all her other Disney friends when she wears this Minnie Roadster costume. Vroom, vroom!
|Size 4/6||Jumpsuit Length||40"||102cm|
|Size 4/6||Child Size||4-6||4-6|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Runs smallBy Onna | November 18, 2018I purchased 2 of these costumes in the correct size for my twins. They are 2-years-old and it was too short. The hat didn’t stay on their head so they didn’t wear it. They loved it regardless because they love Minnie Roadstar Racer.Was this review helpful to you?