Men's Tin Woodsman Costume
- Hood w/ Attached Hat
- Pair of Boot Covers
- 100% polyester, this fabric has no stretch
- Full-length shirt that secures w/ snaps
- Elastic waistband pants
- Oil hood cap attaches under chin w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Silver boot covers are also included
The city was always such a place of mystery and wonder to those on the outside. From those on the inside the mystery was less great, but the wonder was still something to behold. Horses of a different color? Check. All-powerful wizard? Check. The city had it all.
But to get to the city you had to be able to walk and talk. And the tin woodsman couldn’t do either of those things being all rusted out. His only chance to get to the wondrous city to receive his much deserved heart was to have a nice stranger come along and oil up his joints. Good thing luck was on his side (well, after a lot of years sitting in the forest). It just so happens that a little girl from Kansas was passing by on her way to the city and was kind enough to help him get there as well!
You'll be ready to set off for the city just like the little Kansas girl and the tin woodsman with this Men's Tin Woodsman Costume. This costume will turn you into the lovable man made of tin who is on a quest for a heart. Your quest can be much simpler though, just pick up one of the heart accessories and you'll be set! The costume comes with a full-length silver shirt that secures with snaps as well as matching pants with an elastic waistband for a comfortable fit. The oil hood cap attaches under the chin with Hook and Loop fastener and the finishing touch, the silver boot covers, are also included.
|Small||Waist||28" - 38"||71cm - 97cm|
|Medium||Waist||32" - 42"||81cm - 107cm|
|Large||Waist||36" - 46"||91cm - 117cm|
|X-Large||Waist||40" - 50"||102cm - 127cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Better choiceBy CaliJoel1975 | November 3, 2015This costume shows better than the other one that you will find. A little bulky and loose around the head and neck that we fixed with a small fastener.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Current Customer | November 14, 2019ripped the minute I put it onWas this review helpful to you?
- More like "Thin Woodsman" CostumeBy David | November 26, 2018Didn't make it through one dress rehearsal with minimal movement. The seat and crotch both frayed and the straps on the shoe covers didn't hold long enough to put the costume on. Really a poor quality item for the price.Was this review helpful to you?
- Tin Man Outfit ReviewBy Current Customer | November 13, 2018The idea of having a two piece costume is great ! Unfortunate the top portion is to big and the bottom is to small. Also the material is very delicate and to hot to wear to indoor just putting it on made me sweat. I didn’t get a chance to wear the costum because it fell apart and would of been too hot to wear going out.Was this review helpful to you?
- Horrible materialBy Jon O | November 10, 2018Horrible costume. Super cheap material and when I took it out of the bag and put it on...the right leg side and crotch area were horribly frayed and ripping. I couldn't even wear the costume.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Greetings,
I'm sorry to hear that the costume arrived like that! It sounds like you may have received a defective costume. I do see that you haven't reached out to customer service regarding this, and I would highly recommend reaching out to them to try to resolve this. Thanks!
- Very disappointedBy Tracy | November 1, 2018My husband wore this costume for about 15 minutes, It started to shred at the seams on the side ( like he had pockets) and the seam in the back when he sat down. It's awful for the price you pay, I could've made one much cheaper and more durable.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hi Tracy, Thank you for the input on the Men's Tin Woodsman Costume. i am sorry for the issues with it. In looking further at your order information, it looks like you did reach out to us, and we did attempt to resolve this with you.
Our customer service department is very customer friendly and available through phones, chat and e-mail to answer any questions/concerns. Best Regards.
- Love it!By Current Customer | June 9, 2016Great quality for the price. It will work perfectly for our trunk or treat! Someone mentioned the pants were see through. Well they are if you hold them up to the light. But, they are also lined, as is the jacket. Just wear a thin pair of long underwear or something similar under them if concerned. I love it!Was this review helpful to you?