Fighting Deckhand Men's Pirate Costume
- Belt w/ Attached Holster
- Pair of Boot Tops
- Men's Fighting Deckhand
- 100% polyester fabrics
- Shirt is pull on w/ ragged hems
- Vest is faux distressed leather w/ appliqued mean looking pirate on back
- Scarf ties for versatility
- Pants have elastic waist and attached flag w/ printed front
- Faux leather belt has metal buckle and hook and loop closures in back
- Boot tops are faux leather covered foam w/ elastic band under shoes
"Yo ho, ho, ho! A pirate's life for me!"
Do you crave the open ocean? Can you picture sailing wild and free with nothing but the line of the horizon in sight? Back in the pirate heyday, buccaneers were finding brand new land in the Caribbean, hiding their gold and rum in secret caves and hollows of the wild islands. Now that sounds pretty sweet to us!
So, if you had the chance, could you resist the call of the endless seas? Short answer: you couldn't! And if you're ready for that wild adventure, all you'll need to do is look like you're the part of the crew, with this costume! This Fighting Deckhand Pirate Costume is a HalloweenCostumes.com exclusive design, made and designed by us right here in our own costume studios. And let us tell ya, we are all about that pirate life!
You might have half a mind to aim to be a pirate captain, we think that wouldn't be the job you'd want. Pirate captains were always in danger of mutiny, a hard-working deckhand wouldn't have to worry. Just keep your head down, your sword handy, and there'll be plenty of pieces of eight to call your own. And, of course, you're going to look like sea scum of the highest caliber with this detailed costume. With all the head-to-toe pieces included in the ensemble, all you'll need to set sail is your own sword!
Sometimes you might wonder if you could handle the fighting but here's the thing. Pirates were often all bark and no bite. That's why they had tattoos and piercings. That's why Blackbeard used to light his beard on fire. All you're going to need is a great costume, and maybe a little bit of pirate lingo, too. You got this. Grab men's Deckhand Costume, and you'll be ready to set sail!
|Medium||Vest Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||40" - 44"||102cm - 112cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||42" - 46"||107cm - 117cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Amazing affordable outfitBy Brandon Durant | November 17, 2018Decided to cut the middle open for a little bit of flair but open or not this outfit was the perfect choice for a good halloween night out. Would definitely recommend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Light WeightBy Christine | March 7, 2019The material on this costume is lightweight, which given it will be worn while we are on a cruise in the Caribbean, is a good thing. The belt is secured with velcro. I did have to get some more velcro to add on as it was very large for my son. Otherwise, love it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costume for big guysBy Cort | November 16, 2018I'm 6'2", 280, and this costume fit me perfectly. Comfortable and well made. It's not always easy finding good costumes when you're a bigger guy, but this one is great!Was this review helpful to you?