Masha and the Bear Girls Masha Costume
- Head Scarf
- 100% polyester
- Pullover dress has hook and loop fastener on the back
- Satin patterned fabric along the hemline
- Scarf has hook and loop fastener w/ attached bow
Knock Knock! Who's There?
One day in the woods, a Bear came home to find his home a mess. A smart, rambunctious little girl stood in the midst of the wreckage and refused to leave. This is the start of an unconventional friendship in the Russian original animated series, Masha and the Bear. Now a YouTube sensation across the globe, more and more Americans are finding it, thanks to Netflix also carrying the Russian show. Is there a Masha in your house? Little lovers of the show will love to make mischief in this Masha and the Bear Girls Masha Costume!
This 100% polyester outfit showcases Masha's standard outfit. The pink dress and white undershirt are attached to each other to make the costume a single piece, easy to wear and get on and off. Just like Masha's dress, the white sleeves and the hem of the dress are trimmed in pretty patterns. The headscarf has simple touch fasteners, so the bow is purely decorative and does not have tying ends. All your little Masha needs is a pair of pink flats, and then she can rush off to start her next adventure. This time, the adventure is about getting as much candy as possible!
"Hmph!" says Masha.
She wants to know what you're waiting for! This Masha costume is perfect for little fans of the show. Their imagination will fill up with friends from the show, from the beloved Bear and his crush, She-Bear, to all of the wild animals she calls her friends. Even Black Bear will be a welcome addition to the imagination! Your Masha will head out to trick or treat with all of her friends, as well as her many pets...so if your child comes home with a dog, a goat, and a pig, the Masha household will be complete!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Love this costume!By Nicole Cramer | November 7, 2019Purchased this costume for my daughter. My only complaint is the headscarf was barely big enough to tie around my daughter's head. Otherwise aa great costume. She is going to wear it again next year. I'll just make a head scarf to match/fit.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2019Was this review helpful to you?