Video Game CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Super Mario Bros CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Mario & Luigi Costumes
Mario Girls Dress Costume
Man, this plumber has it rough.
Not only does Mario end up literally nose-diving into infested plumbing, he's constantly accosted by angry turtles and bullets that are for some reason out to get him. And, of course, there's the whole fiasco with a giant angry turtle kidnapping his beloved princess. It seems as if Mario's day just keeps getting worse and worse.
Yet, our Mario is always up to the challenge. There's no lake too deep, no cave too overrun with fire, no hills too high to stop him from his quest. He'll take on these difficult environments alone or with the assistance from his brother and lizard-steed, but he never stops. Never fails. He's a hero.
Which is why it doesn't surprise us that your little one wants to dress up like this determined plumber. And with our outfit? They can dress as the plumber himself with a bit more feminine flair. Our Mario Dress Costume is in the iconic red and blue. The overalls are in fact an over-skirt, and the blouse is sparkly. There's a foam hat with the "M", white gloves, and even a little mustache on a stick (in case your kid hasn't grown one fluffy enough yet). In this outfit your kid will be the heroic plumber himself! Just with a little more style.
- Blue fabric: 100% polyester; red fabric: 89% polyester/11% spandex; 100% polyurethane foam
- Dress styled as satin skirted overalls w/ sparkly blouse
- Fastens w/ Velcro at back of neck; shoulder straps anchored by decorative buttons
- 2-layer satin skirt has built-in netting petticoat
- Foam hat has appliqued "M" on front
- Gloves have fiberfill-stuffed cuffs
- Faux fur mustache mounted on 11" plastic rod
- Pair of Fingerless Gloves
- Mustache on a Stick
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!