Little Green Turtle Costume
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
According to the old fable, slow and steady wins the race. That’s the kind of thinking that allowed a tortoise to beat a hare in a foot race, and it probably seems pretty applicable for a lot of young parents too. There’s nothing more drawn-out than waiting for a baby to start crawling, and from there moving on to walking. Many eager parents would leap at the chance to speed things up to a tortoise’s pace. Of course, once the walking begins, then it’s off to the races like a wild hare, and Mom and Dad are left wishing they could go back to those old slow-motion days.
But for now it’s slow and steady, slow and steady, so why not let your child dress the part? If you’re going to be crawling along anyway, it’s only natural to do it in a turtle suit. And as a bonus, a turtle costume is way cuter than a snail and requires less explanation than a sloth. Just be sure you settle on the soft-shell variety of turtle - babies don’t traditionally do great with hard, heavy outfits.
Embrace life in the slow lane with this adorable polyester jumpsuit with attached footies. Featuring a green and yellow print, a plush shell for the back, and a pair of mitts with soft turtle claws, costumes don’t come much more slow and steady. It attaches snugly with Velcro, for the easy on-and-off process every parent looks for. We can’t guarantee how your baby will fare if any arrogant hares happen to suggest a race, but at least they’ll look sharp whoever finishes first!
- 100% polyester
- Soft green and yellow jumpsuit w/ attached footies
- Plush turtle shell attached to back
- Fits with Velcro
- Mitts w/ little claws
- Turtle shaped hood fits with Velcro strap beneath chin
- Make him able to win races against egotistical hares
|Small (6 - 12 months)||Length||25"||64cm|
|Small (6 - 12 months)||Chest||28"||71cm|
|Small (6 - 12 months)||Torso||15"||38cm|
|Medium (18 - 24 months)||Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Medium (18 - 24 months)||Chest||29"||74cm|
|Medium (18 - 24 months)||Torso||16"||41cm|
|Large (2T - 4T)||Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Large (2T - 4T)||Chest||32"||81cm|
|Large (2T - 4T)||Torso||17"||43cm|
|X-Large (4 - 6)||Length||35"||89cm|
|X-Large (4 - 6)||Chest||38"||97cm|
|X-Large (4 - 6)||Torso||21 1/2"||55cm|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!