Lead Graphic Designer
HalloweenCostumes.com is looking for an individual to join our Web Development team as a Lead Graphic Designer. This individual will work to create designs that will intrigue customers and are easy to navigate and lead other Graphic Designers in fulfilling this department mission.
- Design both large and small websites.
- Create packaging designs for product lines.
- Create new product prototype designs.
- Create marketing materials, as needed.
- Create insert templates, as needed.
- Assist with product photo shoots, as needed.
- Select photo shoot images to use for both web and product packaging.
- Create product and viral videos, as needed.
- Work with management to improve departmental processes.
Job Performance Expectations
- Help train, supervise and assist Graphic Designers, in addition to position responsibilities, with the following:
- Masking images for inserts, website designs and from photo shoots.
- Create web ready images for new products.
- Create header cards from existing templates.
- Create blast emails from templates.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 4+ years of experience in Web Design or related environment.
- Experience setting and meeting goals.
To apply for this position, please send your resume, cover letter and sample work to: hr@HalloweenCostumes.com.