Kids Deluxe ARF Trooper Costume
- Jumpsuit w/Molded EVA Armor
- Two Piece Helmet
- 100% polyester
- Black jumpsuit with attached white and grey armor
- Attached polyfoam boot covers
- Grey molded belt that ties around the waist
- Two-piece plastic ARF Trooper helmet
Ok, so can we all agree that the Star Wars prequel trilogy, was a little…...well...can we just say there were some high and low points?
Even your kid said a few times he had “mixed feelings” about the movies. BUT…..you can’t deny that when those Clone Troopers burst onto the scene on Geonosis at the end of Episode II, your world was rocked. And so was your little guy’s. Well, now he can relive one of the best things to come out of the prequel trilogy: the ARF troopers. In this Kid’s Deluxe Advanced Recon Force Trooper Costume, he’ll feel like he’s among the best of the best of the clone troopers, hiding deep behind enemy lines and reporting back crucial information about opposing strategies. He can practice hiding among the shadows, moving like a ghost around the perimeter, tracking and tracing troop movement, and working with General Kenobi himself to determine the ideal attack strategy. Everyone knows your little guy’s role on the battlefield is maybe the most crucial for victory...and the most dangerous. We’re pretty sure that’s the best part in his mind.
So don’t miss out on this ARF outfit. Your tiny reconnaissance officer will be so happy to know he’s been selected to be a part of the most important and exciting clone trooper assignment under the command of some of the best Jedi Generals, disappointing movies notwithstanding.
|Small||Ages||3-4 Yrs||3-4 Yrs|
|Small||Child Sizes||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Medium||Ages||5-7 Yrs||5-7 Yrs|
|Medium||Child Sizes||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Large||Ages||8-10 Yrs||8-10 Yrs|
|Large||Child Sizes||12 - 14||12 - 14|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Cool CostumeBy Current Customer | August 31, 2016My 4yr old would wear this all day if he didn't get hot in it. It fit true to size and he loves the helmet over a mask. The helmet is a little cheesy as its two peaces of plastic that you Velcro together. The Velcro doesn't line up on ours so I will need to get some more. It is big and breathable so he can mostly likely stand to keep it on for a while. Over all my boy thinks he has the coolest costume ever!Was this review helpful to you?