Kids Ahsoka Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Aattached Skirt Front
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit styled as tunic over leggings
- Hook & loop fasteners at center back
- Attached faux suede gauntlets & boot covers
- Printed foam belt has fabric waist ties
- Printed foam headpiece has elastic band around back of head
- Officially licensed
How do you think Ahsoka always looks so incredible? No matter what she's doing, the Togruta teenager is always stylish. Maybe it's her awesome blue and white head tails. Then again, maybe it's her pure white lightsaber blade. Whatever it is, you can't help but be impressed by the teenaged girl. After all, it's not every kid who gets to be padawan to the Anakin Skywalker! And not just a safe, timid padawan either. Ahsoka is a girl who takes risks and fights hard. She's tough as nails with a punch full of attitude. Anakin would tell you the same thing. Why else does he call her "snips"? Soon enough that young girl isn't just a Jedi padawan, she's a commander in the Grand Army of the Republic, overseeing thousands of clone troopers to fight the enemy. And that's where she met Rex, by far her favorite clone trooper, and the one who taught her the most about command.
Everywhere she turns, Ahsoka faces a new challenge, whether dealing with her stuffy Jedi instructor or fighting deadly Sith lords. But through it all, she keeps fighting and pushing back and learning. It's what made her who she is, that she never gives up. Now your daughter can feel that same strength and fire running through Ahsoka's veins with this costume. Sure, she don't immediately gain the force (sad, we know), but instead she gains the confidence and strength of a girl just like her, a girl who doesn't give up. Now that's what we'd call a role model.
|Small||Child's Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Medium||Child's Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Large||Child's Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Forgot to mentionBy Anonymous | October 31, 2016Forgot to mention that the red part is not red. got this costume for my daughter for Halloween in a size Small. She usually wears a size 5/6. I returned it and got the Medium. The costume is about 6inches too short for her. The headpiece looks absolutely nothing like the picture. It "Velcros" in the back, but I put it in quotations because it didn't stay together at all, even at home. The stitching is so poor that the red pieces on the legs have completely fallen apart. She wore it last night for Halloween and it has all come apart. The sizing is also very weird. Like I said before, the pants are too short. Then the top part is too big. The best I would give this costume overall is a D, and that is being way to generous.Was this review helpful to you?
- Not as picturedBy Anonymous | October 31, 2016I got this costume for my daughter for Halloween in a size Medium. She usually wears a size 7/8. The costume is about 6inches too short for her. The headpiece looks absolutely nothing like the picture. It "Velcros" in the back, but I put it in quotations because it didn't stay together at all, even at home. The stitching is so poor that the red pieces on the legs have almost completely fallen apart. The sizing is also very weird. Like I said before, the pants are too short. Then the top part is too big. The best I would give this costume overall is a D, and that is being generous.Was this review helpful to you?