Infant Hocus Pocus Witch Costume
- Dress with Attached Waist Sash
- 100% polyester fabric and knit mesh, 100% polyurethane foam
- Pullover dress has elastic back waist, glittery knit mesh skirt overlay
- Orange ribbon waist sash with bow sewn to front
- Knit mesh capelet has wide foam collar, fastens with Hook and Loop fastener at neck
- Cone-shaped foam hat has glittery mesh overlay, velour band
You know what’s scary? It’s been 22 years since the world first met the Sanderson sisters in what is - in our opinion - the best Halloween movie ever made! Which makes us feel old, but luckily for us, this movie doesn’t! It’s still just as much fun to watch these three wacky witchy sisters run amok - amok, amok, amok! - through Salem on a madcap quest to steal the souls of children so they can live forever. In fact, watching it every year makes us so happy that we just wanna grab the nearest vacuum and soar beneath a full moon, singing at the top of our lungs!
Dost thou comprehend?
And now that you’ve got a little magical creature of your own, you get to experience the magic of this childhood rite of passage all over again1 They might be a little too young, yet, to ask if you have enough salt in the house or ignore them when they want to know what “yabos” are (hot tip: Just pull out some old Madonna albums when they get old enough to wonder why that Mrs. Dennison is wearing a really pointy cone bustier!), but it’s never too early to start them out right with a little witchcraft of their own! And that’s where this Infant Hocus Pocus Costume comes in perfectly! Even if she can’t stir the boiling cauldron or read the spell recipes, in this darling get-up, she’ll still be charming the pants off of anyone she meets! This costume is an adorable way to start your family's Halloween traditions out right. All it's going to take is a little Hocus Pocus!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Not what I expectedBy Current Customer | September 21, 2019Size would’ve been perfect except I couldn’t get it over my daughters head because theres no zipper or buttons in back. Disappointed!!Was this review helpful to you?
- So. Many. Sparkles.By Current Customer | October 29, 2018The hat fits a bit small and is hard to keep on, and sparkles get EVERYWHERE, so I can't give it a full five stars. But, the dress is cute, true to size, and we got tons of compliments at Trunk or Treat and the pumpkin patch!Was this review helpful to you?