Infant Gingerbread Man Costume
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
You know, if we can just get real for a second, let's just admit it - that original Gingerbread Man was kind of a jerk. You know who loves it when you constantly run away from people and tease them about not being able to tag you? Nobody, that's who! The only time a game of Chase or Tag is really fun is when other people are allowed to win sometimes. So maybe we're not the fastest runners in our class! And yeah, so our reflexes aren't the swiftest, and we kind of get out of breath a little too easily...what did you think was going to happen when all do is sit around all day, reading nursery rhymes? Get amazingly physically fit while we memorize the poetic stylings of Mother Goose? That kind of thing only happens in fairy tales, pal!
Okay, fine...so we're taking the whole Gingerbread story thing a little personally. It just brings us back to a pretty dark time, okay? And speaking of dark...yo, Mother Goose? Maybe you should think about getting out in the sun some more or picking up meditation, because a few of your stories really aren't all that chill. Take the guy of the hour, for instance...the story ends with some fox being all, "Yo, Gingerbread, I'll help you cross this large body of water, just hop on my back and let's see what happens!" And then Gingerbread Man basically drowns! What kind of ending is that?! Luckily for ol' Gingy, the little guy finally has a chance at a sweeter story in Shrek, where he shows himself to be a real stand-up cookie by refusing to be a snitch and withstanding bakery torture for as long he possibly can...until he finally cracks, that is. (HAHAHA - get it?!).
And luckily for you, this super cute Infant Gingerbread Man Costume makes the original Gingerbread Man look even more sweet by turning your infant into an adorable Christmas treat! The soft, cozy fleece is as warm as a cookie straight out of the oven, and the inseam snaps make diapering a (ginger)snap. Your little cutie will look sweet enough to eat, and you won't even have to catch him to do so! (Mostly because that cute baby probably hasn't even mastered walking yet, much less running!)
- 100% polyester fleece & interlock knit; 100% polyurethane foam
- Fleece jumpsuit fastens w/ Velcro at center back; inseam snaps for diaper access
- Attached mitts fold back to expose hands; attached booties have elastic ankles & anti-skid foam soles
- All-over print design looks like decorative frosting on gingerbread cookie
- Interlock-lined fleece hood fastens w/ Velcro under chin
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!