Indian Tribal Headdress
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Australia
This Indian Tribal Headdress might just complete that Native American costume you have been working so hard on. The headdress, reminiscent of those used in sacred tribal ceremonies today and in years past, fits on the head with a cloth placed conveniently under the cap. Made of a mix of faux leather, fur, and feathers, the headdress aims to emulate with authenticity the size and look and feel of those used at pow-wows and elsewhere.
The length from the forehead to the tip of the long feathers is about thirty inches, so it's not for the faint of heart—fierce warriors of the spirit and mind need bother donning this. Covering the majority of the headdress, decorative beading and accents emulate the look even further. If you can't look as fierce as a Native American chief in your day-to-day, consider trying this on for size!
- Faux leather, fur, and feather headdress
- Fits on head w/ cloth under-cap
- Decorative beading and accents over whole headdress
- Length from forehead to tip of feathers is approx 30"
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!