- Hermione Granger Wand
- Officially licensed
- 15" in length
- Tan plastic wand with decorative vines and leaves
When you are trying to find your way through the wizarding world, one of the first steps which will remain with you all your life is the choice of the right wand. Everyone who grew up among wizards knows that it isn’t so much a choice as a response… the wand chooses you, of course. But, there are a few things that we can do to help tip the odds. Be prepared. Make sure that you are thinking carefully about the direction you want to go with your future magical use. And, above all, do not touch anything. We promise: everything is a monster.
Ha! The wand has already responded and you are in luck This wand belonged to one of the most skilled and intelligent of all wizards in Hogwartz history. Bestowed upon you is Hermione’s Wand. This 15” long wand not only contains a dragon heartstring core and features intricately carved vines and leaves around its exterior, but it is also officially licensed. We’re not sure how that augments the magic you can incant with it, but we’re sure it has a lasting impact. Go, now, and Accio Wand!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Don't waste your moneyBy jstiner02 | September 20, 2015This wand looks NOTHING like the photo. I figured for that price it wouldn't be real wood, but it is the cheapest looking plastic you can imagine, and it's not even painted brown! What a waste of money.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great CostumeBy Dubi | December 6, 2018Amazing product and service (as always)Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- wandBy Anonymous | October 26, 2016Terrible!! Fat, not even wood color-it's light beige, and very unrealistic! How hard is it to produce a faux-wood plastic wand in a normal size!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Looks fakeBy Current Customer | October 14, 2016It's hollow thin plastic. My kid refused to use it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Jennifer Espinoza | June 11, 2015Kids love it, super fast shippingWas this review helpful to you?