Haunted Porcelain Doll w/ Red Dress
- Haunted Porcelain Doll w/ Red Dress
- 14" doll has soft body
- Plastic head, hands & feet molded & painted to look like cracked porcelain
- When activated, doll's eyes flash red and she makes spooky sounds
- Requires 3 AAA batteries (demo batteries included)
When Carol in Accounting exclaimed that the porcelain doll in the red dress chomped down on one of her fingers, we all figured she fell asleep at her desk and had a bad dream.* (Hey, it happens!) But since then, there's a general consensus that Carol wasn't dreaming. Different office supplies have gone missing only to be found in the doll's clutches days later. There was one occasion when she flung herself from one of the warehouse rafters and pulled an intern's hair! We wouldn't have believed it if we didn't see it with our very own eyes. Since then, we've learned to appease the possessed baby by leaving a milk-filled bottle and tiny trinkets next to her every evening before we leave for the day. You know what they say, happy bewitched doll, happy work environment... right?
The haunted doll measures approximately 14-inches long and has a stuffed body so feel free to give her a hug if you're feeling brave enough. The plastic is meticulously painted to look like cracked porcelain and when 3 AAA batteries are inserted into her back, her eyes light up red and she makes spooky sounds.
WHAT BABY WANTS, BABY GETS
Pacify the possessed plaything by placing her in an old wooden rocking chair or a vintage bassinet. Occasionally leaving her treats and toys isn't a bad idea either. And if she happens to bite you? Don't sweat it because her teeth haven't come in yet.
* Please note, this doll isn't capable of biting...at the moment. Although that could change if you intend on holding a seance.*
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Love it! Cute and creepy!By Current Customer | November 19, 2018Very cute and creepy! Arrived as advertised and works well. Motion activated sensor is in a tricky spot on the chest. If the sensor is covered by posing the doll, it won't work. That's a good thing for me, though, because I can turn the effect off simply by adjusting the doll and her clothes. Great, creepy voice effect. Volume is just right.Was this review helpful to you?